Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, who's got this guy a whole shelf to himself?

b2.jpg

I got mine tonight, and it's a beautiful figure to be sure. But mine had a couple of issues....the boot on the left leg doesn't come as close to the knee as the right one (by about 1/4 inch) so the whole figure kind of sits cockeyed...as much as I futz with it, it's not quite right. Also the chest plate insignia is mounted slightly twisted as well. Minor nitpicks to be sure, & not really enough to warrant a replacement, but still a bit annoying. The cape is a big unwieldy beast too, to get it to drape nicely I did have to tape the majority of it behind the back, but it looks really good. I have it sitting on my desk next to my 2nd CR Superman. Hopefully by the time I get my other one from AEC, The Joker will be close to arriving & both will land in my display case.

I may be biased but I think these two here are your best work, Sean. Not only are they dead ringers for movie stills but the idea to make them into cards is brilliant.

I have hundreds of those cards including two unopened boxes and an uncut sheet so I'll be adding these to my Batman file for sure. :rock

Back