Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But HT is the master of the re-release. As soon as ebay prices reach $1,100 for this figure in two years, HT will announce a v2. :D

But who cares really. I just want my Bats.

The figure is already perfect.

I dont see what else they can improve on. He also comes with everything he used in the movie.

But yeah if this figure sell out and is rare in a year or 2 they will probably re release it with a micheal keaton head.

But HT is the master of the re-release. As soon as ebay prices reach $1,100 for this figure in two years, HT will announce a v2. :D

But who cares really. I just want my Bats.

If it ever got that high I would sell mine. Hell you could make a hefty profit off buying two, one for yourself and the other to sell in the future.

The figure is already perfect.

I dont see what else they can improve on. He also comes with everything he used in the movie.

But yeah if this figure sell out and is rare in a year or 2 they will probably re release it with a micheal keaton head.

An improvement could be additional accessories: that ball spear gun thing he used on Joker at the end of the movie, plus the big grappling hook he used to save himself and Vale. Maybe a better cape? Or two capes and an additional cowl head in case the one gets wrecked.

Because this is a limited release.....

LOL_LOL-s464x350-48061-580.jpg

If it ever got that high I would sell mine. Hell you could make a hefty profit off buying two, one for yourself and the other to sell in the future.

An improvement could be additional accessories: that ball spear gun thing he used on Joker at the end of the movie, plus the big grappling hook he used to save himself and Vale. Maybe a better cape? Or two capes and an additional cowl head in case the one gets wrecked.

The linelauncher is already included in the set, as well as the spear gun.

341213_205448592850472_138228759572456_594681_6366266_o.jpg

Personally i dont think hot toys could of improved the cape more. I think the material is great and it works well.

Personally i dont think hot toys could of improved the cape more. I think the material is great and it works well.

Watch at 3:04

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pdeMD5W51s4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Different item, and when he falls, looks like a different grappling hook.

He uses the line launcher to save himself and Vale at the museum, and the spear gun to get her to the safety of the bridge in the alley when they are running from Joker's goons.

But there is another "big-ass grappling hook" (yes that is the technical term) that he uses to save himself and Vale when they fall off of the cathedral, which is not included in the HT version.

TheMayor, we posted at about the same time. Thanks for the video, reminds me that the bola that he uses to tie Joker to the gargoyle is also missing from this set.

HT FAIL. I demand a re-release! ;)

:rotfl

There is nothing limited about this release. In fact I think HT added another wave as they did with Reeve mid P.O. based on presales Almost no dealer is sold out the week it's hitting USA should tell you something.

The bigger question however is, can it fit/sit properly in the Burton Batmobile? Hmm...

Last edited:
And no Nike swoosh on the boots! Oh, you know they're holding back. :lol I can feel the Bruce Wayne Batcave 2 in 1 with Keaton head and removable mask coming next with the BD Bell Tower Bats to follow.

Don't forget, these are the same people who brought us the Nolan Demon Bats.

And no Nike swoosh on the boots! Oh, you know they're holding back. :lol I can feel the Bruce Wayne Batcave 2 in 1 with Keaton head and removable mask coming next with the BD Bell Tower Bats to follow.

Don't forget, these are the same people who made the Nolan Demon Bats.

do you have this figure in hand yet???

The bolo and "big ass grappling hook" :lol are actually just attachments for the regular spear gun.

They would just attach and assemble into place on his spear gun/grapple gun that Hot Toys included.

Back