Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the original movie prop costumes had some minor paint "defects" too. Nothing can be 100% perfect and this complaint can hardly warrant a legit reason for a returns, IMO.
Personally, a return or replacement should only be for a broken part on the figure, not a minor paint app. error.
Of course, if you are that unhappy about the figure, I'll buy it from you for $75 since "technically" it is defective. :wink1:

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

lol all i said was it bugged me a little bit, i didnt even mention that i was thinking about getting a replacement, i was just pointing out that it was the only slight issue i could see with it, I'm really happy with it, i think its the best one HT have done so far. Its getting crazy how life like they are getting.

lol all i said was it bugged me a little bit, i didnt even mention that i was thinking about getting a replacement, i was just pointing out that it was the only slight issue i could see with it, I'm really happy with it, i think its the best one HT have done so far. Its getting crazy how life like they are getting.

:slap Youre right. Sorry bro.:1-1: But still, I wouldnt let it bother you, it really is nothing to worry about. As someone already mentioned, even the original suit will have "flaws" like that.

Sorry about that, friend. I suppose some of us jumped to premature conclusions about you wanting a replacement.
Did you know, thanks to your screen still pictures, I ordered a Batman?

Seeing as you're new to posting here, friendly tip about how, sadly, people will treat you around here for making comments like that. Too many members here have come to point out such flaws like HT is some complete ____ up of a company and act like how dare anything not be 100% perfection, so now people who find hearing that annoying, tend to come down on anyone, even if just making innocent discussion like you, for being whiney or pety or whatever.

There's nothing wrong with what you said, just giving you a heads up that you might get criticism for it that you didn't expect.

No worries guys.

Sorry about that, friend. I suppose some of us jumped to premature conclusions about you wanting a replacement.
Did you know, thanks to your screen still pictures, I ordered a Batman?

Oh the Movie ones ? Good buy bud, i can't stop looking at it, things a masterpiece.

This figure looks good. Still thinking of cancelling for the Tumbler. I like the Burton movies, but not as much as the Nolan ones, and I kinda like the idea of sticking with one or the other. If I change my mind, there's always the Returns version coming along.

Plus, as far as I can tell (still haven't nailed down shipping), the Tumbler is cheaper than Batman and Joker combined.

SnakeDoc

This figure looks good. Still thinking of cancelling for the Tumbler. I like the Burton movies, but not as much as the Nolan ones, and I kinda like the idea of sticking with one or the other. If I change my mind, there's always the Returns version coming along.

Plus, as far as I can tell (still haven't nailed down shipping), the Tumbler is cheaper than Batman and Joker combined.

SnakeDoc

i love the nolan franchise. but i grew up with THIS Batman but what sold me on my first ever purchase is the 89 batmobile. i cant wait to do the 'stop' pose with the batmobile. sod joke didnt like but respect Nicholson. TDK/Begins are well expensive now. but £180 for keaton and whatever for the batmobile.... win

If I had to choose I'd rather have '89 Batman, '89 Joker, TDK Batman and TDK Joker than TDK Batman, TDK Joker and the Tumbler.

From every standpoint except maybe price (though if you paid MSRP for everything it's about even) it's a better option,

- '89 Batman
- '89 Joker
- TDK Batman
- TDK Joker

vs.

- TDK Batman
- TDK Joker
- Batmobile Tumbler

Yeah, I'd rather have four figures than two and a vehicle.

We're all here for figures for the most part and the vehicle takes up a ton of space. I would think most people would want more unique characters.

Bale's Batbland doesn't stand a chance!

Emblem you can actually see.... check.
Uses detective skills to learn about his foe.... check.
Uses said knowledge to thwart said foe.... check.
Batmobile that doesn't pretend to be anything else... check.
Batwing... check.
No need for bat-lozenges... check.

And the list goes on... (looking forward to Bale in Bateman Returns :D)

Batman Returns= first Burton movie disappointment, great character designs though. Batsuit good, but not as iconic.

Keaton Bats, Jack Joker & Batmobile will be mine!

dude TDK batman uses detective skills And his brain. And do complain about the tumbler with the batpod cuz the batmobile split in 3 to squeeze through an alley. both are amazing for said interpretation.

TDK had bats using ballistics and fingerprint scanning, trying to get into jokers head in the GCPD interrogation. creating the sonars extent to which every phone was a transmitter because technology allowed.

Keaton used news papers and the batcomputer which in 89 was technical genious

Like many of you, the main concern I have for this year, is that there are too many cool Batman stuff being released, and I don't have the finance to purchase everything. When the time comes, I'll have to choose between the Tumbler or the 89' Batmobile. It's going to be a hard decision.

Like many of you, the main concern I have for this year, is that there are too many cool Batman stuff being released, and I don't have the finance to purchase everything. When the time comes, I'll have to choose between the Tumbler or the 89' Batmobile. It's going to be a hard decision.

Just think that there will be more Tumbler than Batmobile'89 in second market :lecture

New PS. Rooftop scene.

batmanrooffinal.jpg

New PS. Rooftop scene.

batmanrooffinal.jpg

Awesome pic max, keep them coming!!!

On another note, I was able to finally get the OC BB with the BW HS off of my friend the other day, I'm really digging it, ankle is a little loose, but not broken, no butt rubs. With that said I was looking at the outpiece and I can't help but to say that the 89 looks so much better in the paint apps. Don't get me wrong the OC is awesome but it's isn't nearly as lifelike as the in hand pics that have popped up. HT really outdid themselves.

Back