Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400975_279911172070880_138228759572456_852606_1339828949_n.jpg

i dont know if this would help out anyone here ,but i just picked this guy up loose from this seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISA...5&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123#ht_2069wt_903 $239 shipped to the uk ,i emailed and asked for thier best price ,not dealt with them before ,but they seem lejit ,sent tracking yesterday ,im not bothered about the hands or weapons too much ,so it was a perfect deal for me at this time

Just picked this guy up from the post office today. Without a doubt- the greatest toy purchase of my life. Simply amazing. I'll have more pics and stuff up tomorrow, but for now here are 3 shots I wanted to get up tonight...

1web.jpg

Sallah

Batman is a flasher :horror

I just payed $270 paypal direct with a trusted seller on ebay. I know i'm paying $30 more, but I'll get it a couple weeks earlier.

yeah I was thinking that when I saw the pic. other than that though Great pic

Yea his belt does stick out in this pic, I guess some people just don't notice these things. I think when I get mine from BBTS i will have him in this pose, unless leaving him in this pose does damage in stretching the rubber suit I may think twice.

Yea his belt does stick out in this pic, I guess some people just don't notice these things. I think when I get mine from BBTS i will have him in this pose, unless leaving him in this pose does damage in stretching the rubber suit I may think twice.

I've read that this suit is not rubber, and is instead a dry vinyl material. I don't have it in hand yet, but whatever the material is hopefully it doesn't disintegrate like rubber.

Mine has left China, hopefully customs won't hold on to it too long. With every picture i see get more and more excited. This this is phenomenal. I migth have to get the batmobile as well.

I've read that this suit is not rubber, and is instead a dry vinyl material. I don't have it in hand yet, but whatever the material is hopefully it doesn't disintegrate like rubber.

If it is a dry vinyl I hope it doesn't start to crack in the future. :pray:

I'm really loving reading so many comments like this. This thing must be INSANE in hand. :clap

It is mate, simply unbelievable. It is the most realistic Hot Toy of all time. It may not be the most complex or the most fun, but it is unquestionably the most impressive in hand. In part due to the subject matter obviously. It is actually so perfect I don't want to touch it, just look at it, so the fun factor isn't as high as something like Sparrow. When I look at the paint app on the face plates I really find it hard to believe what they have achieved in this scale. It is as good as if not better than the proto. And for that they deserve ..:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I'm really digging the cape draped forward look, but I think it's a shame to cover up all the detail in the gauntlets and such. How to pose...how to pose.

attachment.php

Best pose I've seen yet! Credit to the person who's photo it is I can't remember where I seen it! I hope you don't mind me reposting it.

so people are shelling out 350-500 hundred for this figure when in a few weeks they can get at least 1 hundred knocked off that...wow...:slap

That's what's also been killing me about this thread, lately.

The comic store I go to regularly deals directly with Sideshow and will be getting him in.
Already got my name down for one.

As much as I want to get him now, I know that if I wait, I'll eventually score one and at a decent price.

Back