Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6708483453_b10faa98d0_b.jpg

Thanks for viewing!!

Thanks for sharing, Luka! I thought your photos were some of the best when I saw them on Monday. You really did a great job of showcasing all of the accessories.

Thanks for sharing, Luka! I thought your photos were some of the best when I saw them on Monday. You really did a great job of showcasing all of the accessories.

Thanks bro!! I'm really enjoy showing you the details on the figure and accessories! Let's see it BIG and CLOSELY!:clap:clap:clap

Thanks bro!! I'm really enjoy showing you the details on the figure and accessories! Let's see it BIG and CLOSELY!:clap:clap:clap
Exactly. Love those close-ups! Your Classic Predator photos from a few months ago were some of the best as well. Think they'll send you the Nicholson Joker to photograph?

Very nice photos, Luka, thank you!

013320hfgzrdhgrzo9ahzx.jpg

Has there been any photos of this figure with the OC/Toyfair Batman Begins figure?

Awesome pics!
Thank you!

Exactly. Love those close-ups! Your Classic Predator photos from a few months ago were some of the best as well. Think they'll send you the Nicholson Joker to photograph?
I "hope" so...let's wait and see...:impatient:

Very nice photos, Luka, thank you!

013320hfgzrdhgrzo9ahzx.jpg

Has there been any photos of this figure with the OC/Toyfair Batman Begins figure?
Thank you, I'll take some photos for them together. :lol

Great pictures, luka!!!
You're welcome!!!

Luka! You make the wait much easier!
Great pics!!!

This is a must have now....

Im waiting for the Returns Batman but I must admire the presence this figure has. Such and amazing job on the cape and head sculpt

So I must ask the die hard 1/6 Batman collectors, you know who you are:

Are you happy with the cape so far or are you waiting to have it in hand before giving it a passing grade?

Anyone can answer really, even noobs, :lol

What, I value all opinions.

Still dont understand how people have the figure already when it isnt even released for another 1 and a half months.

I like the figure but now hearing they are doing the returns suit, I am contemplating passing on this for the later release.

Back