Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry guys, can't manage to find a link for a Tony Mei cape. Someone can help me?
Sallah, witch one do you advise me? The Final Version looks great!

^^ He's in the DC customs section. You have to email him for prices and details and he'll send you links to all his capes. :wink1:

its been 2 years, but still one of the best figure from HT
photo1_zps847081d6.jpg

Yes it is. I just bought a DX08 this past Sat for the price I was looking for so I finally have the pair. Im thinking about Mime Joker because it's so cheap and I want a complete Burton Batman series collection.

Yes it is. I just bought a DX08 this past Sat for the price I was looking for so I finally have the pair. Im thinking about Mime Joker because it's so cheap and I want a complete Burton Batman series collection.

Congrats on the pickups, I wonder if coupon codes/Spooktacular promos will apply to Mime Joker.

Hi guys, been around for a while but never posted before. I've had the figure since it came out and never gave me any problems until a few weeks ago when i moved the eyes and they broke. I tried to open the panel on the back of the head but the screws did not come out by any means. At the end i managed to leave the figure looking to one side but knowing that i must leave the eyes like that forever bugs me a lot. I've been thinking about getting a new head but it seems to be very difficult at this point. Do you know where can i find one at a reasonable price?? Or do you think that it does not worth the trouble??... Thanks in advance

Hi guys, been around for a while but never posted before. I've had the figure since it came out and never gave me any problems until a few weeks ago when i moved the eyes and they broke. I tried to open the panel on the back of the head but the screws did not come out by any means. At the end i managed to leave the figure looking to one side but knowing that i must leave the eyes like that forever bugs me a lot. I've been thinking about getting a new head but it seems to be very difficult at this point. Do you know where can i find one at a reasonable price?? Or do you think that it does not worth the trouble??... Thanks in advance

Some members here may be able to guide you on repairing the PERS.

I'm going to sell mine.

Guys at 89 Batman PF convinced me to add the statue to my collection, DX09 is ****, you should know this. Nothing at 1/6 can be compared with this beauty:

attachment.php

I was trying to be ironic...

Some members here may be able to guide you on repairing the PERS.

Yeah, that would be my main choice but two of the four screws on the PERS panel turn freely without coming out. So i don't know how to remove them.

If anyone here is willing to sell a head with working PERS at a reasonable price please let me know. Thank you

Back