Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first got the DX09 I wanted the Tony cape, but after having it for a few months already I really like the stock cape. I like the way it flares out. I wont change it now.

When I first got the DX09 I wanted the Tony cape, but after having it for a few months already I really like the stock cape. I like the way it flares out. I wont change it now.

Expression kinda reminds me of :lol :

flasher2.jpg

Yeah, I love my Keaton Bats, but I can't even get his arm to stay straight out in front to pose him with that grapple-gun accessory. Basically he has to stand there with his arms down at his sides on my shelf. Luckily he still looks bad ass holding his batarang down at his side.

The ratchet joint in the arm is kind of weird, with the pressure of the rubber suit, you can't just lift it up and expect it to stay in place. There's a ratchet in the shoulder that you have to turn in order to get the arm to stay at the level you want. You have him point out to the side, and then swing the arm back pointing forward once the ratchet's in the right place. It's a little tricky to set it up, but it's possible. Only thing I don't like about this is that it tends to scrunch up the rubber suit, which could lead to creases.

Does anyone know of a cheap way to get a replacement set of eyes for a DX-09 with damaged eyes (ie cheap PERS head/face with the same eye colour)?

Had some leatherette packs stored away for years. Sadly, it rips easily but lovely and soft. Perfectly matches the rubber suit in daylight.

IMGL0415_-small.jpgIMGL0423_-small.jpgIMGL0430_-small.jpgIMGL0396_-small.jpgIMGL0407_-small.jpg

I really want to add one of these to my collection, but the prices it can go for en ebay send my wallet into a cardiac arrest. So, as I have learned with this hobby, I will be buying the Returns Batamn on release.

I really want to add one of these to my collection, but the prices it can go for en ebay send my wallet into a cardiac arrest. So, as I have learned with this hobby, I will be buying the Returns Batamn on release.

That's exactly what I'm droning bud. No reason busting the bank with the returns one coming and it will probably be better.

It will probably be improved. It's just a matter of if you like the armor and some parts from the 89 better than the Returns or not since the suits are different.

Back