Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally go these two back in my collection!!!

10504823_10152618850219346_3543699272904181510_o.jpg

View attachment 127527
View attachment 127528
View attachment 127529

you have your stands put together backwards

Holy crap....those are on backwards! And so was mine....for over 2 years!!!! Thanks for the heads up.....this makes much more sense now!

I absolutely love my DX08, DX09 and DX14!!! These are my first 1/6 scale figures! Are all hot toys 1/6 figures this awesome? What other 1/6 hot toys figures would you guys recommend?

Get into Iron Man.

Not a big Iron Man fan tbh, which is good for me since there are a million Iron Man figures to collect. Not really interested in Avengers, Wolverine, MOS or any of the other more recent movies either.

I was more interested in which of the "classic" 1/6 HT figures were must haves (ex Christopher Reeves Superman, Adam West, Spiderman etc). I've already got TDK, Terminator and Robocop covered in my 1/4 collection, but would also like to collect my favorite movie characters in 1/6 scale that aren't available in 1/4. Since I'm relatively new to the 1/6 scene, I figured I'd ask you guys for suggestions. Any advice would be appreciated :)

^Thanks a-dev! I am really loving/enjoying these guys a lot more than I thought I would. Not sure if it's because I'm a HUGE Burton Batman fan or if it's because these figures are just that amazing. Probably a combination of both :)

Oh, and by the way, I've been working on a custom project for my Terminator 1/4 line that you will surely love. Will be sure to post pictures in the appropriate thread once finished.

I would not sell any of your Burton's.. I sold mine back in Feb and regretted it since I sold them... was finally able to get them back... Never again am I seeling them...

Something fascinates me about Burton Batman as it did in 1990. Don't know what it is but I like it!

The character design of the Burton Batman characters is second to none. Much cooler than Nolan's (with the obvious exception of Ledger's punk rock / crazy homeless Unabomber Joker.) I think a decade from now the only Nolan Batman figure people will really covet will be the Joker, while the whole Burton line--which will include Catwoman and Penguin--will be coveted.

I think I'm going to reduce it to just one sole Batman and Joker now.

Do it. I got rid of most all of mine and I just recently sold off my BB figure. Now i only have Keaton, Jack, Bale, Ledger and a second Bale in the HK gear, but now I'm even thinking of selling that and just having two and two. I thought about getting Uncle Bingo, came close, but ultimately decided it doesn't get better than the Jack Joker I have, which I still love. I dont think I could get rid of them, waaay too much nostalgia.

Yeah, perfection in simplicity - it's a great mantra to go by with collectibles.

A nice small FOCUSED collection, runs rings around a large, cluttered frantic cluster of random crap. :lol

I recently got rid of my BRJ, & associated Nolancompoopery. I'm just sticking with my focuses in the 1966 & Neal Adams era key pieces I'm after, perhaps uncle Bingo, & possibly DX15 OR Michelle going forward - & maybe a Batfleck.

Back