Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine with Tony's capes:

2B943CD3-E3E9-4E4F-8E24-587EFBCC61EB-1839-000002B5BF590CFF_zps27922787.jpg

98C2D193-FA1D-4903-8770-2A6BDA8C2E82-1839-000002B5BA2E30B5_zps1b1ec436.jpg

47245780-03BA-4751-B911-3A23548FD97E-1839-000002B5B4F1368E_zpsd088c6b8.jpg

CF59E917-BDED-4CD8-90EA-FFCD187F7410-1839-000002B5AD978DCD_zps559c3769.jpg

9D4125B2-75B2-458C-AAA0-7DC407076EA8-1839-000002B5A6EB9D48_zpsc0d7d44a.jpg

look's pretty sweet still hoping and waitiing to see how the batman returns cape turns out. Hope turns out sweet and just switch with that one later on. But again sweet custom cape.

look's pretty sweet still hoping and waitiing to see how the batman returns cape turns out. Hope turns out sweet and just switch with that one later on. But again sweet custom cape.

Your Batmen look great Hydeous! :rock

Those guys look really great next to each other, Hydeous.

Thanks guys :grouphug:

I'm sorry, but when I look at this photo, all I can hear in my head (in Keaton's "Batman" voice) is: "And who are you supposed to be?"

:lol:lol:lol

Would anyone who has the custom cape mind shooting a quick video of it? Just curious to see how it flows and moves. Nothing fancy. It would be greatly appreciated but I totally understand if none of you guys are able to do it.

Would anyone who has the custom cape mind shooting a quick video of it? Just curious to see how it flows and moves. Nothing fancy. It would be greatly appreciated but I totally understand if none of you guys are able to do it.

I don't have time for a video, but I can assure you that it moves and flows very naturally. It has plenty of weight and strength and matches the batsuit color perfectly.

8451961887_fc88c87558_c.jpg

I don't have time for a video, but I can assure you that it moves and flows very naturally. It has plenty of weight and strength and matches the batsuit color perfectly.

Sweet thanks for the info man :) Hoping to buy one of these in the next couple of weeks. Great photos by the way, the cape looks really good.

Hi guys. First post over here (coming from the other forum) and my first Hot Toys figure! There is a lot more Hot Toys activity over here.

Question: How do you remove/change the hands on Batman? Do you twist or pull? I don't want to break anything...No mention how to do it in the booklet.

Love the figure. It looks straight from the movie. I'm thinking about getting one of those new capes. I want to play around with the standard cape first. It does look kind of off from all the movie promo shots. I thought that the wire would be stronger. I guess you have to manipulate it a bunch of times to get it right.

I've been listening to the Batman (La La Land Release) movie soundtrack, The Batman NES videogame soundtrack, and the Batman Returns SEGA CD soundtracks a lot since getting this figure. Here's a photo of mine.

Hi guys. First post over here (coming from the other forum) and my first Hot Toys figure! There is a lot more Hot Toys activity over here.

Question: How do you remove/change the hands on Batman? Do you twist or pull? I don't want to break anything...No mention how to do it in the booklet.

Love the figure. It looks straight from the movie. I'm thinking about getting one of those new capes. I want to play around with the standard cape first. It does look kind of off from all the movie promo shots. I thought that the wire would be stronger. I guess you have to manipulate it a bunch of times to get it right.

I've been listening to the Batman (La La Land Release) movie soundtrack, The Batman NES videogame soundtrack, and the Batman Returns SEGA CD soundtracks a lot since getting this figure. Here's a photo of mine.

:welcome1: Just pull the hands out slowly and either the peg will come out with them, or the hand will pop off the peg. :wink1:

Firstly the Lala land soundtrack is amazing.
Secondly, pull gently, it will pop out.
And thirdly, welcome.
:hi5:

Welcome to the BAT thread. This is like no other figure in a long time in that despite the fact that it has its own share of...shall we say, idiosyncrasies...its almost a year old, people are still buying it and posting pictures and it seems to be universally loved.

And that is quite rare these days so you picked a great figure to start off with!

EDIT: I just bit the bullet and ordered a replacement cape from Tony M, all bought and paid for! :yess: :yess:

I got used to the thickness of the original but to play with it for ages and ages and just get it to compress enough in the right way to position it well..only for a couple of loops to pop out of the concertina of folds, time and again was just soul destroying and the one proven universally annoying gripe with the figure.

So I choose the better option. Tony's cape looks the business and now I cannot wait!

Last edited:
Im one that likes to keep things how they come, but I love that cape. But I have 6 Keatons, do I dare to buy 6 capes. lol

Back