Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty new to HT, I only bought Spiderman, Captain America, Superman CR and Jack Sparrow. I sold Spiderman and Cap (took a loss) and I'll be selling my Supe and Jack (most likely I'll take a loss again). After buying some figures I am convinced statues are my things, I tried hard to like more figures, but failed :(.

I really like this Batman though I don't think I'll sell him. I've decided for figures I'll just stick with just Batman and his villains.

Now bring on the Joker!

2elqnom.jpg

The pain continues......:monkey2

Damn it I should have ordered seperate from AE or just one from SS. This wait is going to suckass. Christ imagine if the Joker gets postponed!! All us AE people are gonna be waiting even longer. I need this bad boy like yesterday

God, Tuesday feels like a lifetime away now! I can't wait til he gets here.

I hear ya, Tuesday for me too... and knowing UPS, they will drop it off last thing... they dropped my Begins Wayne/Batman at 5:22 pm... I remember it like it was yesterday because I wasted whole day away just so I could be there to sign for it. :/

M.

I got mine from Sideshow earlier today. Not to brag, but it feels pretty good to be among the first to receive a hot new figure for once, since I'm usually the last to get my hands on anything.

Believe the hype folks, this figure is extremely impressive, and probably my new favorite sixth scale piece.

Mine has just left Fed Ex in Memphis. Anyone have any idea if its likely to go anywhere else in the US before departing for Ireland?

My cousin In USA just told me that he received the figure too from SS. The problem is..I'm here in Saudi Arabia, and I have to wait again to have the figure for good.

One of the best pics of the figure. Love the blue hue, really sells the Tim Burton look.:clap

Thanks Remy, I don't have a great camera nor photo skills, the figure is just too damn good.

Back