Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
url

For whatever reason, HT has yet to give a Bale Batman figure the level of accurracy and attention that this Keaton figure has received. Cowl shape issues, long necks, poor capes, iffy body proportions, the Bales have been plauged but this Keaton gives hope for future Bales if HT does it all over again and not just re-issuing the old figures.

Then only way i'd upgrade from my MMS TDK figure is if the TDKR one is a DX head with a removable cowl

You know, I wouldn't normally do this but if they come down in price I'm seriously thinking of building up a "Battle Damaged" Batman with parted out pieces. I'm not impressed with Hot Toys' bloody faceplate. There's no shrapnel bits in his mouth and it doesn't even look like there are cuts or gouges inflicted.

Maybe I'll cut and burn one up and use the regular expression for the damage.

b89ofic_111.jpg

89-keaton-batman.jpg

1250716626.jpg

1196854417.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

Hey Guyver, what happened the paint on the lips mate?
I noticed it on you pics yesterday, you seem to have lost the paint on the top and bottom edges? does it rub off easily?
:(

No, it came like that, but it isn't as bad as it looks on the pics, in hand you can barely notice it, don't worry the paint job is solid, no paint rubbing off, I just got one that had this flaw. :lecture :dunno

Has anyone had any issues with this batman yet? Im hoping this new material might be able to make it last... FOREVER!! :D

No issues mine had some paint rubbed off, but that has to be a rare production mishap, over than that it's a solid figure from head to toe. :clap

guyver was that a paint rub on the headsculpt?

Yeah, but like I stated, It looks like a rare factory production error. No need to worry about it, it's not that noticeable in hand.

The paint job is solid on the entire figure, everyone else that gets theirs should be fine.:)

now why is there reviews and pics and videos on youtube but these arent yet available yet in the states? the ebay auctions are mostly presales.

now why is there reviews and pics and videos on youtube but these arent yet available yet in the states? the ebay auctions are mostly presales.

Some ebayers have in stock, it might cost more, but they have them in stock in China. :lecture

So i guess it's safe to assume this one is free from QC Issues like the DX02 and the Toy Fairs Exclusive Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne?

So i guess it's safe to assume this one is free from QC Issues like the DX02 and the Toy Fairs Exclusive Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne?

:exactly: But I thought the toy fair exclusive had the melting armour defect with most people. :dunno

But this one is solid :clap

Back