Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always forget about that site.

I think all of them except MJ are MMS DX figures though, then again you can never be sure with Hot Toys.

This is straight from the horse's mouth,

DX01.jpg

DX02.jpg

DX03.jpg

DX04.jpg

DX05.jpg

DX06.jpg

DX07.jpg

DX08.jpg

DX09.jpg

I see it as the DX is a deluxe type of figure from the given line, MMS, MICON, VGM etc..

MMS for example is the line the figure belongs in and DX signifies deluxe type (and PERS) & it has it's own numbering to seperate the DX figures into a sub-catagory of all deluxe figures , not a seperate line but a sub-catagory.

In comparrison to the Bale Hot Toys batman, the Keaton one looks decidedly better. Can anyone tell me why the Bale Batman's neck is so long?

In comparrison to the Bale Hot Toys batman, the Keaton one looks decidedly better. Can anyone tell me why the Bale Batman's neck is so long?

For whatever reason, HT has yet to give a Bale Batman figure the level of accurracy and attention that this Keaton figure has received. Cowl shape issues, long necks, poor capes, iffy body proportions, the Bales have been plauged but this Keaton gives hope for future Bales if HT does it all over again and not just re-issuing the old figures.

Seeing as this is a DX conversation. I was wondering do y'all think the 1/4th scale line will all be DX. It would be a very cool addition, and a good reason to justify a high price tag.

My guess is Hot Toys will probably come up with a unique name for their 1/4 scale figures, since Enterbay has different names for their 1/6 and 1/4 offerings, and HT loves to go at it with them so copying how they do things would fit.

Just watched Batman on Blue ray, this truly is a work of art that HT's did on the Keaton Batman. even the bloody face towards the end, HT"s nailed it! At first I thought the figure's blood look was a little tame when I had it in hand, but now watching the movie, the outline of the blood was pretty much mimicked correctly on the figure. Some comparison shots

Granted the actual, blood was a bit thicker and spread more around, but check out the shape of the blood stains, it follows more or less the same outline of the blood wounds :lecture
IMO Hot Toys really outdone themselves this time. :clap
batsdamaged.jpg

IMG_1874-3.png

There's no denying that they hit this look!
michael_keaton_batman_movie_wallpaper_1440_X_900-1.jpg

IMG_1868-2-1.png

Last edited:
Man I really hope this batman holds up, and that that new material is an improvement. Anyway, have there been any issues with these figures yet?

I'm expected to someday purchase the 89' Batmobile. Can anyone post pictures of the Keaton Batman in a sitting position. I want to know if he'll be able to sit in his car. :pray:

Back