Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prototype picture show a lot more gadgets than what the toy sapian picture put out...what gives?!

Cloak still looks awful. Looks like we can't escape the puffy cloak and gotta work on making it look decent out the box.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Bad Ass!

I don't think he's rubber, is he. :dunno

Cape is awesome.

Belt is good enough for me.

His face is spectacular, the first pers that actually works in favor of the figure.

Looks rubber to me...and I'm too terrified to pick him up now because I fear he will be one leaky figure :lecture :(

But the Keaton likeness is incredible!

batman-1989-23-g.jpg

That's the color of the belt

Hmmmm...I remember seeing this...

...all over the place and on EVERY piece of merchandise imaginable but not an inverted logo.

Indeed. I've still got the '89 t-shirt with that on it that I got (along with various other bits and pieces) as part of a special advanced screening of the film way back in the day.

I don't personally recall ever seeing the logo colours inverted on anything official, but that logo above was everywhere for months and months.

Yeah i guess maybe it could be just the crazy lighting.
Man, this figure is freakin' awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they changed the chest emblem...the "ears" and "tail" on the bat insgnia doesnt seem as sharp as before

I just read that 89 members were viewing this thread just now. XD

Figure turned out great i think, chest emblem looks sharp and detailed to me. I'd say the bases are the only wtf? about these next two DX's, assuming those are the bases we are getting.

Looks fine. It's more consistent.

I'm sure they used different suits in the movie and promotional shots. So that's probably why there's one camp in the amber and the bright yellow coloring.

The cape is the real issue here IMO.

Back