Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe that awful sticker is reversible like the suit-up gantry base? :pray:

282114_10150240451427344_58690437343_7676975_4338509_n.jpg

I hate those bases, for almost $250 a piece for the set, it looks cheesy and lazy. We got better bases on regular releases then those ie Spiderman, Superman, IM figs, etc. I would have even settled for the metal look of the TDK DX figs. If I saw this beforehand, I would've never ordered at those prices.

guys check out the HT fb page.. looks like that plastic enemy photo shoot reveals that the 89 batman has elbow joint exposed! looks like they might not be using rubber suits after all! yay!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Bad Ass!

I don't think he's rubber, is he. :dunno

Cape is awesome.

Belt is good enough for me.

His face is spectacular, the first pers that actually works in favor of the figure.

I think the muscle sculpted part could be plastic.
and the under suit is something that allows articulations, but I don't think the joints are visible.

Why did HT change the belt color to bright yellow? Is it the same belt color keaton wore on the movie?

Why did HT change the belt color to bright yellow? Is it the same belt color keaton wore on the movie?

In the movie (1989 version) the belt is more golden yellow rather than bright yellow.

So I am going to get the belt re-painted once i get the figure.

Back