Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really looks like you could take the mask off and Bruce Wayne would be underneath it.

They really did their homework on this one.

more too much lightning on the face

11091522397cea68c2ad2b3997.jpg

That's a dead on Michael Keaton the sculpt is amazing.

I don't have that figure. Are they molded plastic instead of a flexible material?

The new muscle bodies are 2 materials. The abs and arms are a PVC material, the neck and chest/shoulders are a thin rubber over a sort of standard True Type structure.

I almost wonder if the whole torso is a PVC material or at least the front, it just looks like a more solid material than rubber. Less rubber the better.

The new muscle bodies are 2 materials. The abs and arms are a PVC material, the neck and chest/shoulders are a thin rubber over a sort of standard True Type structure.

I almost wonder if the whole torso is a PVC material or at least the front, it just looks like a more solid material than rubber. Less rubber the better.

Yeah, I mean, look at the texture of it. It definitely looks harder than rubber and more shell like.

Looking at the length of the cowl scallops I'm almost sure that we'll be able to achieve the "superhero" cape look with the cape over the shoulders.

Look at the lining too, the scallops on the cape match the scallops on the cowl, almost lined up exactly. This figure is going to be sweet between the gadgets, weapons, headsculpt and cape.

I should buy two of these. I think this would later sell at a ginormous price, enough to fund my budding revolution for the people!! Viva la Vida Loca!

I should buy two of these. I think this would later sell at a ginormous price, enough to fund my budding revolution for the people!! Viva la Vida Loca!

You mean your budding collection for more figures.

We think $240 is a butt load to pay now but next year around this time I bet people consider that a bargain.

Stock up while you can.

Yeah, I mean, look at the texture of it. It definitely looks harder than rubber and more shell like.

i definitely agree with you guys...im thinking and hoping that this is PVC and not rubber. but as long as OC bats doesnt leak my faith may be restored in HT rubber bodies.

Back