Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't. But flippers would be mad because it'd hurt their ability to predict potential value.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

That's what a lot of people do. In the NRD thread, a bunch of tittybabies start out their posts with "I don't care about edition sizes" but then say SSC should offer full disclosure when people pay the NRD. Oxymoronic. If they don't care, it shouldn't matter. :huh

Nam I've seeing this a lot lately. What the hell is a tittybaby?:lol Its like the new thing on this forum. It's running rampant

i really cant contain my excitment about this figure and the joker. its like after all the redundant nolan stuff, FINALLY, my favorite movie batman is being made! i dont ussually collect this scale of figures, but this looks SO much like the actual movie character, its like, i must have this! more then any other movie that i grew up watching, this is the one i remember watching a million times as a kid, pretending i was batman, acting out the movie, LOVED the batplane. its just one of those films that i remember so fondly, me and my family can virtually quote the movie, and im so happy they are finally ddoing these 2 characters justice in figure form!

also, how does the light up stand work? that is new to me, that should look awsome.

also, how does the light up stand work? that is new to me, that should look awsome.

battery1.jpg

make me wonder how many people would buy the catwoman and penguine if hot toys released them?

Id be happy with the returns outfit but I dont know about the other two

make me wonder how many people would buy the catwoman and penguine if hot toys released them?

Catwoman and Penguin would be a must buy no question. Think of all the umbrellas you would get with The Penguin! I'd love to pose him with the "Pied Penguin" umbrella. It'd also be cool if Catwoman came with a Michelle Pfeiffer head sculpt with the wild hair from the end of the movie. The problem with that though is that her outfit is battle damaged by that point so maybe they'll make 2 Catwoman figures.

While I really liked Returns' Catwoman and hated Penguin I'd still get them both. They would look awesome on the shelf next to Bats.

Penguin would be a fantastic "monster" figure! So much possibility in that repulsive face, that would be an almost auto-buy! And thanks to the posts about MELTING rubber Hot Toys figures there is no way I'm buying any Batman figure...so I'll have extra cash.

Penguin would be a fantastic "monster" figure! So much possibility in that repulsive face, that would be an almost auto-buy! And thanks to the posts about MELTING rubber Hot Toys figures there is no way I'm buying any Batman figure...so I'll have extra cash.

:rotfl:yess::rotfl

Hey guys where did you go throught to place an order? I was looking but I didn't see if SS had an exclusive item with the Batman or Joker figure. Am I right? Thanks!

Back