Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Hot Toys would hand this figure off to a third party for additional photographing, like they've already done twice with the Joker. I'd be great to see more poses and more of his gadgets in-hand.

:exactly: I really surprised they didn't do anything with the batarang. I mean what the hell? Some would say that is the Batman gadget.

For all the bashing rubber suits get people should realize plastic yellows and becomes brittle with age. Every material has it's flaws.

Either you enjoy these things for the time they last or don't buy them. There are no real guarantees in life.

No, who really cares, i buy their figures cuz they're cool, not how limites they are, and it hasn't really impacted aftermarket sales.

and it hasn't really impacted aftermarket sales.

This is SSF though.

jedikids1.gif

If HT published their ES stats it would change my whole approach to collecting. Instead of buying figures I thought were really cool, I'd only buy those that had a limited ES. That way I could have a whole shelf of lame but exclusive figures.

If HT published their ES stats it would change my whole approach to collecting. Instead of buying figures I thought were really cool, I'd only buy those that had a limited ES. That way I could have a whole shelf of lame but exclusive figures.

I have a solution!!!! Just buy every hot toys figure lol

No, who really cares, i buy their figures cuz they're cool, not how limites they are, and it hasn't really impacted aftermarket sales.

Yeah I agree but didnt HT do that at one time? I once saw an OC Batman with a Limited Edition Certificate. I cant remember how many it said, 11,000 maybe, Idk. Or was that a one time thing.

Yeah I agree but didnt HT do that at one time? I once saw an OC Batman with a Limited Edition Certificate. I cant remember how many it said, 11,000 maybe, Idk. Or was that a one time thing.

Yep, 1st Superman Returns Asian release in '06 came with a certificate and had a very limited run, I think around 1200.

They did an LE w/ Certificate for at least one other too back in the day ('06) as I recall, I just can't remember which one/s.

Last edited:
Especially when you can't help wonder, do the large Sideshow editions sizes being public knowledge hurt the value of those figures.

It wouldn't. But flippers would be mad because it'd hurt their ability to predict potential value.

This is SSF though.

jedikids1.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

That's what a lot of people do. In the NRD thread, a bunch of tittybabies start out their posts with "I don't care about edition sizes" but then say SSC should offer full disclosure when people pay the NRD. Oxymoronic. If they don't care, it shouldn't matter. :huh

Poor kitty!!! :panic: :lol

Well, I've pre-ordered my 89 Batman & Joker figures - so I'm pretty happy!! With their release being at least six months away, it gives me time to get my budget in order & be ready for the other figures I've got on order as well.

What can I say - good times!! :dance

Back