Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's me, Ario botak :gun

Its too early to judge man. Give it some time for the collectors with decent camera and skills to upload their pics.

So it's you!! doesn't change the fact that I got a crappahola Indy figure. :thud:

Have you seen the inhand pics? It is terrible. TERRIBLE.
Oh the horror..

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

Yes that is a pic of indy from ROTLA :slap

Which is what the figure is supposed to be:slap

So yes Im making that comparison.

If this is the best than its a fail.

If you want to buy it then go for it, display it proudly.

Its not beyond HT to do a great iconic figure justice look at Nicholson Joker thats a masterpiece

I just dont understand how they could give us anything less with indy.

Especially for the price they want

But this is a 1/6 version, and at the end of the day they are just toys. If you have to nitpick, even the latest Superman have its flaws. Not accurate enough "S". And on some angles, it looks less like Reeve.

Heck, even the "masterpiece" Nicholson Joker's hair is a bit flat compared to what we so on screen.

308588_205485926191065_145970452142613_499571_1124637685_n.jpg
318571_205487209524270_145970452142613_499573_772374354_n.jpg

318575_205487126190945_145970452142613_499572_1841238362_n.jpg

by Hot Toys Collectors

Looks like Harrison Ford to me. It's not an amazing figure, but hardly a fail

I do feel that this has been bashed so much people are suffering from a Herd mentality

Horrible angles, bad lighting, and blurry pic is not helping this HS at all. I can tell it's better than the proto but not quite the excellence I expect from HT.

This is becoming an over reaction of Blade proportions

Cool your horses, we still need OMG pics for final judgement. I mean it was disaster in the Alice thread too but things turned out fine in the end.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

I wonder how much say LFL has in this stuff really. Like if it's too close, do they tell the maker they won't approve it because then there will be no more future sales because it's just to good? So make "improvements" and then we'll approve?

Come on.....these may not be the best (clear) pictures, but since when SSF requires everyone to post first class high definition pictures????

The guy should get credits of showing a closer look of this Indy in such a short time rather than getting humiliated.........IMHO

Nope. This is probably just Hot Toys' filthy trick so we will buy the next Indy figure with better HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back