Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

Hey if your happy with a high cost inferior Indy.

Knock yourself out with

Just curious, which Indy are you comparing this with? The actual Harrison Ford from 80s era :dunno

As far as I know, this is the best 1/6 Indy in the market currently. Until HT re announce the DX 2.0 version of him, that is :monkey1

It's possible to take more pictures faststreetsofhongkong?

How fast are the streets of hong kong? I've not checked them out.

3 crappy phone pics that are blurry and have the detail blown out because of too much light?!!?

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! CANCEL! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Apparently he went to the store to take a few bad pics and did not buy it.

Oh! I thought he bought it. I was just puzzled at why he bought something he thinks looks awful. :lol Sorry Faststreets I just thought you might be a little Loco if you had done that

Just curious, which Indy are you comparing this with? The actual Harrison Ford from 80s era :dunno

As far as I know, this is the best 1/6 Indy in the market currently. Until HT re announce the DX 2.0 version of him, that is :monkey1

I believe he is just talking about the headsculpt, Trevor Grove's headsculpt is so far the best 1/6 Indy head.

Thanks for posting these, but I will wait for better pics before making any judgement on how he turned out.

Well, the in-hand pics look terrible...:slap I'm afraid I'm in too deep in FlexPayments to back out now, but I have a feeling this guy will be going on eBay in a few months. Definitely a stinker and a huge disappointment.:monkey4

Yes that is a pic of indy from ROTLA :slap

Which is what the figure is supposed to be:slap

So yes Im making that comparison.

If this is the best than its a fail.

If you want to buy it then go for it, display it proudly.

Its not beyond HT to do a great iconic figure justice look at Nicholson Joker thats a masterpiece

I just dont understand how they could give us anything less with indy.

Especially for the price they want

I am available for photoshoots. $10,000. USD per hour.

Look, sorry the pics suck ... can we get back to the figure?

Trevor Grove's headsculpt is so far the best 1/6 Indy head.

With so far the worst paint job.

Nice to see this thread is following the normal template of crappy pics/panic that new releases get. Remember the HT Spiderman thread when first pics appeared?

Not in a thread you created just to show these travesties. Normal figure chat should resume in the proper thread.

I believe he is just talking about the headsculpt, Trevor Grove's headsculpt is so far the best 1/6 Indy head.

Thats what I was going for. I mean it is the focal point of the figure.

You cant just put any face in a fedora, leather jacket and give it a whip and call it Indiana Jones.

head looks better to me than it did in HT's backstage pic. i reckon it might be ok. but that jacket.... peeeyoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back