Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Along with the fact that he probably would have responded to that comment in the same language (Korean) instead of answering it in English. Ive noticed he replies to comments with the same language.

Haters are going to hate. Nam will believe what he wants to believe. All I know for fact is Im very happy with what Im seeing of this character from HT. Its a grail and my most wanted character to be done by them. It looks great and worth the $ IMO. The hard part is now waiting till its release, because from now till then, whatever fixing or tweaks Arnie is going to do with the sculpt will only further benefit the figure. :yess:

My exact thoughts. So stoked for this.

dsc1082i.jpg

If Hot toys can produce a head that comes anything near this great repaint I would be very happy.....for now I decide to keep my Sideshow one.

I hope to end up with something a bit like this standing there in the next month or so, just depends on which parts I buy and how long they take to get here. Should I succeed then I may only need parts from the HT one, we shall see.....

CHEERS!

This thread is hilarious. Fanboys calling people fanboys and the usual interweb tough guy talk. All over an overpriced piece of plastic. Awesome! :rock

Yeah this thread is mental. Gonna hang in the General and Aliens boards for a while. Things are looking up over there.

Gotta say I lost a bet with myself, I thought the fanboy accusation would have come in your previous reply. I was ever-so-worried when you were banned, Nam, because new members of the board might not be told that "fanboy" is synonymous with "person who doesn't agree with Nam".

I tried being polite in the way I replied to you, but frankly you're obnoxious and arrogant and I have no time for that. So do yourself a favour, sweetie, and do to me as I am about to do to you. Put me on "ignore" so you don't have to read my "fat rants". I'm going to enjoy not having to deal with your fat head.

About time !!! Well done!!

And as always it took a fellow Aussie !!!

When i joined this forum a few years ago I found it very informative and enjoyable. But in the last year or so it has become a negative bulling and bashing of individuals. It is quite embarrassing sometimes to see all this energy given to plastic collectable. When there is so much happening in the world today and people have so little. We have just had massive floods here and people have lost everything !! Do you think they give a toss about Indy's hat and etc.

Let's get some perspective !! We should be happy that we have choices like these and relax.

Anyway Arnie has said right from the start that he is making changes to the sculpt and etc. Dinolast said this not long after the Dec 25 viewing. And I must say thank you to Dinolast for your great positive and unbiased reviews and keeping some normality in this thread.

Hot Toys are a business they do not have to explain themselves to us all the time. At the end their really here to Make Money Not Friends what part of that don't you understand Nam!!

Nam i would just relax !!

Checkout your posts 21,000 since 2008 i think you have a problem!

There is saying in oz "Not much on John" meaning.

"Get a Life"

Last edited:

And as always it took a follow Aussie !!!

When i joined this forum a few years ago I found it very informative and enjoyable. But in the last year or so it has become a negative bulling and bashing of individuals. It is quite embarrassing sometimes to see all this energy given to plastic collectable. When there is so much happening in the world today and people have so little. We have just had massive floods here and people have lost everything !! Do you think they give a toss about Indy's hat and etc.
Let's get some perspective !! We should be happy that we have choices like these and relax.

Anyway Arnie has said right from the start that he is making changes to the sculpt and etc. Dinolast said this not long after the Dec 25 viewing. And I must say thank you to Dinolast for your great positive and unbiased reviews and keeping some normality in this thread.

Hot Toys are a business they do not have to explain themselves to us all the time. At the end their really here to Make Money Not Friends what part of that don't you understand Nam!!

"Get a Life"

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I'm confused why anyone that has an amazing custom Jones care so much about the Hot Toys release ?

If you've spent $300-500+ making an 'Ultimate Indy', then why would you want the Hot Toys one? No matter how good it is, its not going to be as good as your custom made one.

Some of the customs posted here are just incredible.

And as always it took a fellow Aussie !!!

"Get a Life"

:exactly: Couldn't agree with you more. Nuf said. :goodpost:

Wow, you fanboys came out in spades! :clap:clap:clap

As I've been saying since the beginning, if they fix the issues with the sculpt and wardrobe, I'll be more than happy to run this down on the secondary market, or more likely, preorder this from the many stores who have it in stock. However, when this comes out looking exactly like the prototype, and it will, those of us who're being sensible about this will be laughing while you continue to defend a subpar likeness and a most undeserving record MSRP. It's really sad when a company cannot produce something up to their own standards and people feel compelled to ignore that for some unnecessary obligation, yet won't hesitate to nitpick eyebrow placement and lip posture on an action figure based on a computer-rendered videogame character produced by that same company.

And Ausfan, big words for a whacka who can't even defend his position. :wink1:

Last edited:
Wow, you fanboys came out in spades! :clap:clap:clap

As I've been saying since the beginning,

This is what you should've said in the beginning

Not feeling it, but if you're cool with it that's all that's important. :peace

And left it at that.

Instead you've been antagonizing nearly everyone and calling them fanboys for the last 30 pages, and it's seriously worn out its welcome. Just leave this thread alone.

This is what you should've said in the beginning

And left it at that.

Instead you've been antagonizing nearly everyone and calling them fanboys for the last 30 pages, and it's seriously worn out its welcome. Just leave this thread alone.

Well if we look at some of the ____ you post in the A&R boards, the above post makes you a hypocrite. :huh

I think it's a decent figure he loks to muscular and that jacket. It resembles Harrison Ford but something is off.

This thread is hilarious. Fanboys calling people fanboys and the usual interweb tough guy talk. All over an overpriced piece of plastic. Awesome! :rock

Yes, I´ve been thinking in writing an article or do a short film about this. It gets really funny. I mean, with all due respect guys, "they" are cool figures, that we all like in here, but figures after all.

I bet George Lucas is laughing his a** off back at his ranch.

Well if we look at some of the ____ you post in the A&R boards, the above post makes you a hypocrite. :huh

You have me confused with someone else. I don't go in the Aliens and Robots forum.

You should get your facts straight before you try slinging mud at someone.

Yeah, Arnie's certainly getting more of a feel for the character now. Just needs a few more tweaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back