Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

The box art SUCKS, the map stick-on doesn't match the airplane connecting the cities on the map. The accessories look good, magnetic clasps and leather/pleather like holster great. The sculpt, as mentioned by someone else 'lacks the charisma' of Ford as INDY.

I will want to see this at my local shop, but from the vids and stills, I just saved $250 minus the purchase of the parted-out parts sure to appear on e-bay anyday.

I am truly sad as an INDY fan :(

I like how everyone has different opinions :yess:
Still looks bad to me

(some screengrabs from video)
yty.jpg

I'm glad some people are willing to spend $200 for this. If you can get any enjoyment looking at that and if you really see Harrison Ford's face in it, all the more power to you. I would say over 90% of the people on this forum see things differently and I'm very sure a large percentage cancelled the pre-orders as I did. I did pre-order the Superman and Captain America figure which are stellar sculpts so Hot toys is still #1, however when it comes to Indy, Sideshow is still King (but with a horrible paint job).

I agree. My wife looked at the pictures of this and said that it was a bad likeness of Harrison Ford. I will wait for V2.0. With Hot Toys track record, this will be announced in the near future. I will skip V1 this time.

If the wife don't like it, you know it can't be displayed in the house.

Oh man, the likeness on this guy is PERFECT. I knew Hot Toys would come through and tweak the sculpt for production, not that I had a problem with the prototype. Everything about this figure is fantastic. The presentation, the form fitting clothes, everything. $200 plus well spent.

Judging by the headsculpt alone I really think that Christopher Reeve would be proud.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Man this thread is huge! Anyway what is all this crap talk about "group mind mentality" crap? What, so if I say this sculpt blows, which it does, Im just riding others coat tails? Besides I love everything besides the sculpt really. Ive been actually thinking about buying some of the parts anad bashing my own Indy. Now if I could only find a decent sculpt without having to sell one of my organs for it.

Man this thread is huge! Anyway what is all this crap talk about "group mind mentality" crap? What, so if I say this sculpt blows, which it does, Im just riding others coat tails? Besides I love everything besides the sculpt really. Ive been actually thinking about buying some of the parts anad bashing my own Indy. Now if I could only find a decent sculpt without having to sell one of my organs for it.

Sorry to beat a dead horse but T.Groves SS Indy is better, buy the parts, the TT and voila...

what is HT thinking of?

Are they 'just makin' it up as they go along' (?)

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

Don't like it and never had it on PO and even with so many people unhappy with it I'm fairly certain that this will still sell out :lol

Understood. I can see why you would do such a thing. Maybe the production paint apps on the Sideshow figure start to look good after about 30 beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back