Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this figure looks pretty good, very tempting i must say, but the price is a little too much, even for a DX, maybe if they added anothe headscupt...

Indiana Jones Reboot - With Christian Bale

Lucas films just announced they will be rebooting the beloved series of our favorite archaeologist with Christopher Nolan directing. The series will be taking a different direction from the previous films. It will be darker, grittier and more realistic with a more bitter and raspy voiced professor jones.

can't wait!!!!!!

michael caine has today been confirmed to play marcus brody, with marion coutillard rumoured to be offered the role of marion, and gary oldman in talks for rene belloq.

so heres the cast so far:

indiana jones : christian bale
rene belloq: gary oldman tbc
marcus brody: michael caine
marion ravonwood: marion coutillard tbc
Lao Che: Ken Watanbe
unknown character, probably a nazi : Cillian Murphy
German Mechanic's revenge fuelled brother : Tom Hardy

i really hope will smiths kid get the role of short round! :pray::rolleyes2

Indiana Jones Reboot - With Christian Bale

Lucas films just announced they will be rebooting the beloved series of our favorite archaeologist with Christopher Nolan directing. The series will be taking a different direction from the previous films. It will be darker, grittier and more realistic with a more bitter and raspy voiced professor jones. ]

And Indy won't be wearing hockey pads!

:lol Right?

Aside from the practically charmless Bale (I love ya Christian, but why so serious?), it works surprisingly well! Oldman as Belloq? Caine as Brody? I can totally see that.

I mean, the very idea is sacrilege, but I can see it...

Where did all this reboot stuff suddenly come from!?

I hope it isn't true! It'll be a CGI fuelled mess of a worse calbre than KOTCS and in bloody 3D!

CHEERS!

I've seen the Batman films, but, if this were true I can't imagine Spielberg and Lucas totally handing it over to him. ILM would have to be involved somewhere.

CHEERS!

i would just like to say i have no insider knowledge on a possible nolan reboot, my last comment was a joke.
but id like 1 more indy to give them the chance to make up for kotcs, ive said before make it a prequel to that one so we can get away from the mutt and marion ensemble

Ah, I did have my suspicions!

I suspect KOTCS came together the way it did in case it was a last hurrah. It could be that may not be the case, we shall see....

It'd be interesting if there was a prequel focusing on Indy's days with Marion's father as they shaped what he later became.

CHEERS!

No prequel... that will just lead to more sequels to the prequel until they obliterate the Indiana Jones we all love.

KOTCS wasn't great, but it was entertaining, they gave it a shot and it didn't work as hoped.

The movie was clearly more hype than substance, most of us that were really excited were excited because we get to see our favorite childhood adventurer back on the big screen after 19 years!

Well, we were all 19 years older and adults now, it just wasn't the same feeling because of that... at least for me.

However, it doesn't kill my love for the first three films... nothing will.

But to go back beforehand and sell us a prequel(s), look at how the SW Prequels turned out and tell me you really want to go back to that kind of thing?, You know Lucas will want to use his green screens of ILM again.

Besides, Last Crusade gave me enough early Indy...

so, that'll do Indy, that'll do.

M.

Yeh, u misunderstand me. I meant set it a couple of years before kotcs, like tod is set before raiders. It would solve a lot of casting issue

I'd say the Bond producers are already thinking of replacing Craig with Fassbender after the early scenes of First Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back