Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 26 you're "remembering when"? All the cool crap stopped in the 90s. You missed wrestling, Saturday morning cartoons, UHF. There has been a change in the fabric of life in the last 15 years with the 'net, cell phones, downloading etc. Some of us remember life before these things, and I would argue that music, television, and art in general was better before roughly the 90s. All subjective of course.

if i remember watching tizwaz does that make me old?:rotfl
ps,and i remember announcing a cartoon on the saturday show on good old tsw station as a kid:lol.ignore me just revisiting my youth when a pack of ___s cost less than £1.00 and could buy them from my corner shop as long as i had a note from mummy:rotfl.how things have changed indeed,shame the value of the £ had to:gah:

I'm 41 and I remember Tiswas!

For the uninitiated, it was a Saturday morning kids show in the early 80's. Imagine the Mickey Mouse Club with real kids as opposed to the candy cane clones that Uncle Walt was manufacturing. Throw in a bit of Saturday Night Live and you may be getting close.

We never had it so good!

CHEERS!

ok so if this is going to be as epic as the recent hype suggests, where would be the best place for a uk collector to go to in the inevitable humblepie scramble for this figure?
play.com forbidden planet.com and co.uk dont even list him and onesixthbruce is sold out

For the uninitiated, it was a Saturday morning kids show in the early 80's. Imagine the Mickey Mouse Club with real kids as opposed to the candy cane clones that Uncle Walt was manufacturing. Throw in a bit of Saturday Night Live and you may be getting close.

We never had it so good!

CHEERS!
I know it's going way off topic but tiswas was utterly fantastic & totally mental, remember the phantom flan flinger or the way they'd have a huge cage full of adults (teachers ?) & the kids could throw all kinds of crap at them - brilliant !, good memories of my childhood (i'm 39).:rotfl

ok so if this is going to be as epic as the recent hype suggests, where would be the best place for a uk collector to go to in the inevitable humblepie scramble for this figure?
play.com forbidden planet.com and co.uk dont even list him and onesixthbruce is sold out

Best guess would be eBay.

CHEERS!

I know it's going way off topic but tiswas was utterly fantastic & totally mental, remember the phantom flan flinger or the way they'd have a huge cage full of adults (teachers ?) & the kids could throw all kinds of crap at them - brilliant !, good memories of my childhood (i'm 39).:rotfl

That it was,

Don't forget Sally James!

CHEERS!

PS (IIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNDY!!! Just to get back on topic!)

Try Toyhq.co.uk

thanks! ive added it to my favourites, as soon as i see the new pics i'll know whether to purchase or not

No worries, I have used them once and had no problems with them, plan to use them more as the prices seem decent and helps that it's a uk site

We never had it so good!

CHEERS!

sounds kinda like Goul-a-go-go
https://www.ghoulagogo.com/

Just noticed whatever fabric they used for the Wolverine jacket would be pretty spot on for the Indy jacket. Hangs pretty well and has that nice dusty leather look. Hope they tweek that.

Just noticed whatever fabric they used for the Wolverine jacket would be pretty spot on for the Indy jacket. Hangs pretty well and has that nice dusty leather look. Hope they tweek that.

That would work, or the T-800 jacket material :exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back