Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one loved every minute of the POTC sequels because I love Jack Sparrow and the character Depp created. Just as I loved every minute of Indiana Jones KOTCS because of the character Harrison portrayed. Could the movies have been better? Of course. But it still doesn't change how iconic the characters in the movie are.

I liked the first POTC sequel but the last one is ass. KOTCS literally falls apart right after the graveyard scene. :( Breaks my heart.

Cant help but wonder if preorders for this one are not as great as they expect. Got an email from Alter Ego weeks ago saying they preorders were about to close, yet its still up after all this time

Never ordered it. Protesting the $200 plus range. Just too much $

You can't find IM Mk VI for love or money on preorder (well, ok, for money - lots of it)

...but there's plenty of Indy to go round :lol

Watch the rush on when the inevitable revised and utterly awesome HS is revealed...

Pre-orders have probably stalled out due to HT being secretive.

I'm convinced they're waiting for June to make the final unveil and start taking orders.

Hopefully whatever changes they're doing will be shown at SDCC. I probably still won't get it, regardless of changes they make. But it'll be nice to finally see a proper HT Indy.

As far as the preorders go, with so many other HT things coming up for preorder like Sparrow and Sweeny Todd, people are either canceling Indy, or those who were holding off til they saw significant improvements are probably holding off permanently in favor of other more guaranteed offerings.

so according to most if they don't get a lot of pre-orders then this figure will have a lower edition making it easier to sell out once the pre-order period stops..right?

I doubt they will change the number of units on a big license like Indiana Jones due to pre-orders. It's going to sell. From a sales POV is as sure as a sure thing gets.

Beyond this web site are a lot of collectors who aren't as picky about face sculpts. It would have to be unforgivably bad to not sell out. I doubt that's the case now. I expect HT has reworked this figure and hopefully looks tons better.

They are probably waiting to show it until they are closer to Raiders 30th anniversary on June 12th. That's just decent marketing.

I doubt they will change the number of units on a big license like Indiana Jones due to pre-orders. It's going to sell. From a sales POV is as sure as a sure thing gets.

Beyond this web site are a lot of collectors who aren't as picky about face sculpts. It would have to be unforgivably bad to not sell out. I doubt that's the case now. I expect HT has reworked this figure and hopefully looks tons better.

They are probably waiting to show it until they are closer to Raiders 30th anniversary on June 12th. That's just decent marketing.

:goodpost::clap

do you guys think Hot toys would do a Temple of Doom Indy or is getting this one my best bet of getting a great Indy.I am Sri Lankan so with TOD having been filmed there and having some of cast from there to I would love to own one.

Cant help but wonder if preorders for this one are not as great as they expect. Got an email from Alter Ego weeks ago saying they preorders were about to close, yet its still up after all this time

Never ordered it. Protesting the $200 plus range. Just too much $

Gonna be funny when people are going to be playing catch up and whine about the price ala Blade and Wolverine :lol

Yep, this is the only figure my boyfriend has on preorder at the moment.

I can't wait to see some new pics and hopefully Hot Toys has done some rework on the head sculpt or even added some accessories (maybe a second headsculpt so we can get two figures?) fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back