Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

You OC nutters can rush out and get the regular version, I'm perfectly satisfied with the exclusive :wink1:

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

If you're saying that the "normal" version's face sculpt (the set that doesn't come with the spare body) is sharper and better than the exclusive version - I have to agree.

I saw the former at a friend's place and it looks better than the "exclusive" set I got! Darn, looks like I will have to get the "normal" version! LOL! Anyone else notice the difference?

If you can give us a side by side comparison high res pic of the two heads, only then can we reach a conclusion. Also by the way let me tell you guys... I got the 'REGULAR VERSION' PLUS the EXclusive Body... NOT the both as a SET in a shipper box... The EXclusive Body was given as some of you know as a making up for a previous seller debacle by the Thai dealer... and honestly if I look at all the exc pictures Ive seen till now, I CANNOT find anything noticeably different...

If you can give us a side by side comparison high res pic of the two heads, only then can we reach a conclusion. Also by the way let me tell you guys... I got the 'REGULAR VERSION' PLUS the EXclusive Body... NOT the both as a SET in a shipper box... The EXclusive Body was given as some of you know as a making up for a previous seller debacle by the Thai dealer... and honestly if I look at all the exc pictures Ive seen till now, I CANNOT find anything noticeably different...

Check out manolis' post (#4319). Kindly note, I'm also asking if anyone else notice the difference between the 2 Bruces.

we need someone to take pictures of the 2 side by side. the video is not clear

I just got one of these in the mail and I was surprised how good it is. The weave of the fabric is not as coarse as expected and the collar is not as large and goofy as some other customs I've seen. Some minor paint bleed from the dying process is evident at first but is not so apparent when on the figure. And you get the EB sneakers, which bring the overall look up a notch from the molded sneakers you find in some custom sets. And they throw in a custom jade bracelet.

I got this set because even though there are bound to be a lot of parted out suits from the GoD, there will be sod all sneakers up for grabs. I'm guessing that the cost of picking up a parted out suit and sneakers from the GoD set will be around 80-100. At 40 bucks I'm pretty happy with this set.

Whether it stains or not I won't know for a while - but I think this is a gamble regardless of whether it's a custom suit or an EB one from what I've read.

100% disagree. It's the Enterbay suit that will stain the figure so avoid that. Myself and Pixeltwin both have this on our figure and he looks great - no stains either. Plus, after putting this suit on my spare HT body and clean head, I don't feel at all bad about canceling the upcoming Failbay GoD figure as with the Exclusive body, spare head and generic suit, I have a great representation of Lee already from GoD.

Thanks for the advice guys. Nam, which custom suit have you been using? The one from the link i posted? By mytoys_box?

I really don't see a damn bit of difference. Perhaps there is between the two sets this guy has purchased but I still think my Bruce(s) looks perfect, so I'm not worried in the slightest over some better paint job but the fact that some are getting a stand and some are not does tend to bug me.

I really don't see a damn bit of difference. Perhaps there is between the two sets this guy has purchased but I still think my Bruce(s) looks perfect, so I'm not worried in the slightest over some better paint job but the fact that some are getting a stand and some are not does tend to bug me.

:lecture Exactly. I think its pretty bad that some are getting better or "updated" paint jobs, but mine looks great to me so im perfectly happy with it. I just think the whole stand things sucks. If someone has bought early they should be allowed to claim a stand. I still think if the regular comes with a stand then the Exclusive should come with two.

I picked my regular edition up from Toys2 and it came with a stand, box is mint and not falling apart as well.

I'd love to see some comparison pics as well, if anyone else has the version 1/version 2 figures. I got my EX from Sideshow and the paint looks great but I'm pretty curious to see the differences.

Did anyone else get the lock of Bruce Lee's hair with their stand? Surprised no one has mentioned it.

Seriously.......:slap

How will the spare head look on an Enterbay BR body? Pin or bobble headed?
Need to kit 1 out with another suit but the HT figure prices are insane ...

Hey Nash, how goes it? Did you see the casual clothes Bruce Lee is out? You might be able to pick up a spare body at a much better price than they've previously been.

Hey Nash, how goes it? Did you see the casual clothes Bruce Lee is out? You might be able to pick up a spare body at a much better price than they've previously been.

Hey Russ, I'm good mate and you? :)
I was thinking the same thing but was unsure what body he is going to be on ....

How will the spare head look on an Enterbay BR body? Pin or bobble headed?
Need to kit 1 out with another suit but the HT figure prices are insane ...

I put the spare head on a modded Enterbay body (I drilled a hole in the neck) and I think it looks fine.
The casual Hot Toys Bruce Lee has been released now, and that has the same body, so the price should come down
bruce.jpg

Hey Russ, I'm good mate and you? :)
I was thinking the same thing but was unsure what body he is going to be on ....

Im good cheers. :) Hoping to get to comic-con in London if i can get the time off work. Never been before. :yess:

The casual Bruce comes with the Exclusive body from the DX. Someone in that thread said they had it and thats the body it was on. I'd assume the suit version is the same too. I bet once it becomes more readily available and parted out you'd get the body a bit cheaper than at the mo. Im hoping to pick one up and customise a GOD Bruce.

Back