Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Got our 1st batch of the special editions today...

Think the DHL guy was a bit piss*d as it comes in a carton and each carton has 3 units, after lugging the 3rd carton through the door I offered him a RedBull!!

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

the only thing that bothers me so far is the black waist band. Shouldn't it NOT be covering the cuts?? I can't wait to receive mine.

Yes check the final scene in ETD and you'll see how thin the waist band really is,they kinda overdid it but not an issue for me at all.

About Enterbay and their so called "overprized" Bruce Lee's that was mentioned a few pages back.Their Enter The Dragon figures cost 200$ each back then,but after they sold out they skyrocket in value so don't blame EB for the value on those.
But yes the rest of the Lee's was overprized,i think it's because of the real wooden backdrop which are really nice,if HT offered the same backdrops in real wood they would be more costly too,at least 250$.

Last edited:

Quick look/vid at HT and EB Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon
Think I prefer the EB version even tho its a few years older, I like the look of the lats on the EB body, but hey the debate continues!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS0xz9Vdvus&feature=youtu.be

:wink1:

The ETD Version A sculpt has still in my mind the best likeness yet,but the paintjob is pretty poor compared to HT's version.

Yea, that was the 1st thing I noticed.

Never noticed that either,but now that you mention it...

wow his lats really are missing on the HT body. Hadn't noticed that!

Agreed... :monkey3

And I tend to like the body's rang of motion, articulation look at the shoulder on the EB version.

One thing im not liking on the figure are the straps at the ankles. They do not look very good tied up. At least the Enterbay ones did not look like that, they had a clip, but the Hot Toys ones seemed to be tied up. Could someone confirm this.

Maybe the straps are too long? Anyways, just one more week and Ill be judging this myself. Bruce Lee vs the Berserker and P1 or Wolf?

The packaging looks exellent from the pics ive seen.

5633298027_1c83f6ec97_z.jpg

Great shot as usual Otaku. This figure is really magnificent. Can't wait to have him. :clap

Btw, did you also pre-ordered the latest G.O.D. version of BL by EB?

Thanks man! It's a great figure!

I definitely want the latest Enterbay Game of Death figure. I'll either pre-order from Enterbay or BBTS.

Meh...just another Bruce Lee look-alike...

I'll wait for the smiling Bruce in casul dress.

Thanks man! It's a great figure!

I definitely want the latest Enterbay Game of Death figure. I'll either pre-order from Enterbay or BBTS.

Ah ok, hopefully we won't regret PO-ing that figure. Cheers! :duff

Sideshow just sent an "Early Arrival Notice" for this figure...except that it seems the Flex Payers had their orders shipped out last Friday. :dunno

Still, I guess processing and being sent out today is better than waiting for regular processing on Friday.

Yup, also got early arrival notice. My first DX...can't wait!

I just notified SS I wanted my Bruce Lee earlier, after they sent me an email...

Got the early notice email and gave them a call. The woman in customer service told me that she didn't know if it was possible to do a pack out on the exclusive version because of it's size. She's looking into it now, and says she'll get back to me. Just seems strange, as they've definitely shipped much larger boxes before to me, and now they're saying they may not have one big enough. I mean I know it's a big box, but it can't be that big. Can it?

Oh well, just have to keep my fingers crossed that it shows up in relatively good condition.

:monkey1

I just notified SS I wanted my Bruce Lee earlier, after they sent me an email...

Back