Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Can't wait for mine to arrive, I see on evil bay that some sellers from Hong Kong are selling the exclusive version with two bodies for over $550. I thought the two bodies was strictly a Sideshow exclusive?

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

It a Sideshow/Toy Hunter exclusive just like ALL of Sideshow's HT exclusives.

Can't wait for mine to arrive, I see on evil bay that some sellers from Hong Kong are selling the exclusive version with two bodies for over $550. I thought the two bodies was strictly a Sideshow exclusive?

Who in their right mind would pay $550 for that when they could get the standard version of this, and BOTH Smiling sculpt versions for about the same price.:slap

Most collectors aren't in their right mind :lol

I just find it hilarious that people that have the money to spend on that can be so stupid.

Most collectors aren't in their right mind :lol

I just find it hilarious that people that have the money to spend on that can be so stupid.

Stupid and stupidly rich. When you've got a gazillion dollars, what does it really matter whether a thing costs $200 or $500... but it's a bit like fishing with dynamite - sure you get the fish but is that really the only point of fishing? They don't know what they're missing.

Stupid and stupidly rich. When you've got a gazillion dollars, what does it really matter whether a thing costs $200 or $500... but it's a bit like fishing with dynamite - sure you get the fish but is that really the only point of fishing? They don't know what they're missing.

Fantastic post sir.:clap

I say we take our planet back from the stupid people.:monkey1

Who in their right mind would pay $550 for that when they could get the standard version of this, and BOTH Smiling sculpt versions for about the same price.:slap
Well, it is probably a combination of things. First, we don't know for sure that the other Bruce Lee figures will have the same body as the exclusive body, and some folks are gonna want the exclusive body that was released with this figure. Stands to reason that it would be, but it may be more or less modified. Surely, HT likes to make modifications to the various bodies they create as time goes on. Second, there's the exclusive stand that comes with it that you can't get elsewhere as far as I know. Third, there's the packaging of the exclusive body and knowledge that this release is of a relatively rare item and that the owner would have the full, legit exclusive version of this figure. Fourth, there may well be some shill bidding jacking prices up. Fifth, and probably most importantly, people are impatient and risk averse. They want it before others get it and may not necessarily assume they could get a better deal later.

So, personally, I think it is more than just having the money and wanting to spend it recklessly or stupidly. But. . .that could be it, too.

great pics watermelon

Waiting on mine......

Why don't u make one video tough guy? Let's see all that talking. Do u even have anything to review other than your Barbies?

Calm down man. I know it sounded a bit too harsh for an unprofessional video review, but sometimes some criticism helps people improve and make things better.

Most of us here appreciate him taking the time and showing the figure, although to be honest, if I had to decide wether to buy the figure or not based on that video, I would have very doubtful.

Why don't u make one video tough guy? Let's see all that talking. Do u even have anything to review other than your Barbies?

2870557250_fbdf819654.jpg

Bruce DX04 head..... a reverse ball type for the neck... may or may not reduce neck articulation
$%28KGrHqYOKj4E2BzBvv6hBNksLjymYg~~_12.JPG

Actually, that guy scares the ____ out of me, looks like he would stab you in the back and keep you in a drum in his basement.:horror

Bruce DX04 head..... a reverse ball type for the neck... may or may not reduce neck articulation
$%28KGrHqYOKj4E2BzBvv6hBNksLjymYg~~_12.JPG

I believe "theclipperking" said the figure had excellent neck articulation in his review. Here let's see..

Warning language
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hz_2kBiTWAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pX2UUdEkU28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just paid for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment i feel like
:gah::gah::gah:
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:

when i get it in hand I'll be like this
:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Any idea when these are getting shipped

Last edited:
Back