Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I just bought one set: Enter the Dragon + Extra Body :gah: on Ebay
I couldnt wait!! :panic:

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Yeah. I am curious on the prices they will be asking and for how much they will sell them.

The Price ain't bad considering it's free shipping,and normally for me it would cost about 40$ for this to ship to me.

Did this come out yet in the US? Or only in Asia?

Now they are asking for $145 for the EX body. This, I don't think anyone will buy at that price, BUT, I might be surprised.

:horror for the body alone..no way! :mad: Might as well get the new smiling BL figure by HT! :lecture

The Thai fellow from whom Ive got my Hot Toys from generally stocks them within a week or two from the day it releases in HK. Also I had paid for the whole figure since September of last year so Its a long time overdue. Now lets see when I can make that Bangkok trip in April... This figure is begging to be put in my Bruce Lee shrine on the top of my display shelf along with the EB FoF.

193162_212894458727777_100000216747030_967170_5126677_o.jpg
[/IMG]

QC Fail :slap :thud::thud: :slap

:lol

'whoops'.

$145 for a body? I would just wait for the MIS to be released and get a whole new figure for about that price. But, to each their own.

I was just going to put him on a slim TT, I dont see what all the fuss is about :p

Can anyone explain to me why wouldn't an enterbay body work for this figure?
I mean its pritty much the same body but with a different neck joint. If you mod th neck joint wont it work:dunno

Can anyone explain to me why wouldn't an enterbay body work for this figure?
I mean its pritty much the same body but with a different neck joint. If you mod th neck joint wont it work:dunno

Yeah.. I had planned this option too.. and the only problem I would say that is the neck joint, but like you said, it can be fixed

Now they are asking for $145 for the EX body. This, I don't think anyone will buy at that price, BUT, I might be surprised.

Well I guess if you REALLY REALLY hate the two new casual Bruce Lee's and the smiling sculpt and don't want to pay $135 for it, then it might be worth paying $145 for the body alone :cuckoo:

in how many days he comes in uk market??a month??

in how many days he comes in uk market??a month??

You'll have to wait much more than a month dude :slap

Not even has been "officially" released in hongkong, and the figures you can find on Ebay are from the first bacht for VIP HK members..and not for the mass market

The HT Bale head is really tiny in comparison to their other sculpts.

And yes, I am surprised. Body was bought. Normal head is up for $100+.

Do you see, don't blame just the sellers, blame the buyers as well. They are the ones buying at crazy prices.

Pictures have already been posted showing this new Bruce body is almost the same size as an enterbay one.

Back