Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Time for my daily "Please let me get off the waiting list for the EX Bruce Lee" prayer. You would think the 220 dollar offering to the Sideshow gods would be enough, but my work is never done!

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

The packaging is so nice. I hope mine doesnt have any problems because I have some really bad luck it seems that everything I get has something wrong with it!!

Yeh I've heard that SSC don't pack their stuff as well as a lot of other sellers. All the stuff I've got from the US has been from BBTS, who ship their stuff in a box with front, side and curtain airbags. I wouldn't be too concerned if this wasn't the exc version, I'll just have to wait and see.

193162_212894458727777_100000216747030_967170_5126677_o.jpg
[/IMG]

QC Fail :slap :thud::thud: :slap

Guess you do your job 100% to perfection no mistakes ever :dunno

After seeing the pictures posted by Rock83, I think I will pass up on HT's version of Bruce and keep my EB version. The extras and the "body" looks nice but IMO the face sculpt is off to me. I think the other head looks good though.

Guess you do your job 100% to perfection no mistakes ever :dunno

Sure the person who packed this made a mistake, but i would expect there to be someone who double checks the boxes before they leave the factory:dunno

The packaging is so nice. I hope mine doesnt have any problems because I have some really bad luck it seems that everything I get has something wrong with it!!
Yeah man SSC needs to upgrade their boxes. I want my figures in its original shipper and in another box to protect my figures box. Ive only bought one thing from SSC and that was Royce and when I got my box it looked like it had been through hell. At one time I thought the UPS jerks had opened it.

After seeing the pictures posted by Rock83, I think I will pass up on HT's version of Bruce and keep my EB version. The extras and the "body" looks nice but IMO the face sculpt is off to me. I think the other head looks good though.

Check OMG's pics. If you come to the same conclusion, try this:

2e3zuo8.jpg

Check OMG's pics. If you come to the same conclusion, try this:

2e3zuo8.jpg

LOL! That was funny dude but you miss the point I'm trying to make. I'm not saying its a badly made figure but rather I prefer the EB's head sculpt. And I see Einstein in the above pix!

The head sculpt of the HT Bruce can pass off like a generic Chinese/Eurasian dude. While Bruce has German blood in him via his mother's side, his chinese features were always more "prominent".

By the way, where's OMG pictures? On what page is it?

LOL! That was funny dude but you miss the point I'm trying to make. I'm not saying its a badly made figure but rather I prefer the EB's head sculpt. And I see Einstein in the above pix!

The head sculpt of the HT Bruce can pass off like a generic Chinese/Eurasian dude. While Bruce has German blood in him via his mother's side, his chinese features were always more "prominent".

By the way, where's OMG pictures? On what page is it?

:lol I'm just messing around. I do see your point, I just think that to my eyes, both sculpts are spot on. OMG's pics begin from this page, they're definitely worth a look:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80597&page=228

No harm done, dude. Another reason why I'm passing this up is to fund my future purchases. The HT body looks fantastic but for me EB looks decent enough fully clothed.

No harm done, dude. Another reason why I'm passing this up is to fund my future purchases. The HT body looks fantastic but for me EB looks decent enough fully clothed.

"Toyfan should just sell that EB ETD and use the funds to buy the HT ETD the casual and suit MIS and the EB GoD".

Oops, did I just say that out loud? :p

I think why a lot of people say the BD sculpt isnt dead on because theyve forgotten that part of the movie. I went and searched for a pic of that scene and its pretty dead on I think. I know that when I get it in hand it will look perfect.

I think why a lot of people say the BD sculpt isnt dead on because theyve forgotten that part of the movie. I went and searched for a pic of that scene and its pretty dead on I think. I know that when I get it in hand it will look perfect.

It's a case of damned if you do, or damned if you don't. People always moan about the expressionless faces of Hot Toys sculpts, then when they make a sculpt of Bruce pulling a slight expression from the movie, they moan that the sculpt is off. Maybe they need to watch his movies more often?

Untitled.png
20110320083924531-1.jpg

lee-4_tiger231.jpg

30.jpg

Last edited:

It's a case of damned if you do, or damned if you don't. People always moan about the expressionless faces of Hot Toys sculpts, then when they make a sculpt of Bruce pulling a slight expression from the movie, they moan that the sculpt is off. Maybe they need to watch his movies more often?

:exactly::goodpost:

Now they are asking for $145 for the EX body. This, I don't think anyone will buy at that price, BUT, I might be surprised.

Now they are asking for $145 for the EX body. This, I don't think anyone will buy at that price, BUT, I might be surprised.

Where,Ebay?

"Toyfan should just sell that EB ETD and use the funds to buy the HT ETD the casual and suit MIS and the EB GoD".

Oops, did I just say that out loud? :p

Er, no way dude. I'm a Bruce Lee fan and the EB bodies have their problems but I won't touch those 2. You're a die-hard HT fan are you? ;)

Back