Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

where did you get the clothes may I ask ? looks like a chef's uniform :wink1:

:gah:

That's the KATO uniform (Enterbay) !!!

slap.gif

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Hehe... That's okay r5150s :rotfl

By the way, would you mind posting a few pictures of that uniform as I have had some crazy thoughts about being Kato for Halloween - and from what I have seen a black cheif's uniform is not so far way from Kato's uniform
smiley.gif

Anyone know where to get a good Game of Death suit for the DX?

LOL i had this figure for a month.. barely realized that there was protectors because of this thread... being a freak definitely has its perks.

well if you're going to retake the pic..might as well use the non BD body for this shot since he didn't have the cuts in the back till they are in the mirror room :wink1: still, nice pics though ! nice to see Bruce posed correctly :yess:

Fixed it, but I didn't bother switching to non-scar body since the pants come with the scared body by default. Undressing the leggings would be too tedious.

Ah... Yes...

Just to let you know that the owner of Art of Toy / Heroes Club Robin Kwok tricked Arnie Kim to send him a few original figures so that he would have them officially licensed through Bruce Lee Foundation (now Concord Moon/Bruce Lee Enterprises) and then later on make available to the public with promises of worthy and proper releases. How ever Mr. Kwok kept all the figures to himself and cut all contact with Arnie - and went ahead displaying the figures at his store in San Francisco trying to promote himself and sell them all with a very high price tag...... This was some time before Arnie got in touch with Bill and Enterbay - and I remember being in San Francisco at around the Arnie was writing very angry posts about this on his blog - and I went down that shop to see for my own eyes what was going on, which I got confirmed and of course told Arnie….

I am guessing - or actually hoping - that the wimp Robin Kwok guy is really taking kicking himself in the head for backstabbing Arnie who has have, as you all know, great success, acknowledgement and respect for his amazing work of art portraying Bruce Lee ! In my personal opinion Arnie Kim is the only one so far that has capture the true likeness AND spirit of Bruce Lee in his amazing head sculpts ! ...though I have to admit that the new Game of Death figure by JY Park looks amazing from what I have seen with my own eye the pre-version.

By the way, I am not attacking you my good fellow man brotherrubber for having this figure - I am just saying this for people to think twice if wanting to buy this Han figure in which Art of Toy / Heroes Club where involved it (and I believe still selling…).

Thanks for the info! They are a strange store. They overprice newly release items. I don't know who buys from them. I got the Han figure from ebay from the actual makers. Some guy who was also involved in not only making han but the the Sea International Tom Cruise Last Samurai. I only thought Art of Toys was involved because that's where I saw the figure posted first. I believe they are also involved in the production of the TAO Bruce Lee figures which used to be the cream of the crop. Anyway, too bad for them. That's not good business.

here's a similar one I found online..you can actually order this in custom sizes..no pockets/with pockets...
https://www.happychefuniforms.com/8...ctID=6530&Swatch=403_black_sm.jpg&Color=Black

Thanx r5150 !
smiley.gif

Anyone know where to get a good Game of Death suit for the DX?

I would try eBay (or wait till something is being officially released from Enterbay).

There are two versions of the Game of Death 1/6 track suit from Enterbay that are turning up on eBay these days: One "dirty" and one "clean" version.

How ever there are also some custom suits (unless you want the original Enterbay Game of Death track suit) - but be aware of different fitting, (too tight, too baggy), different appearance in material (too light yellow and shiny), 3/4 sleeve (EB) vs. full long sleeve (important when rolling up the sleeves which Bruce Lee did in the movie as he loved to show off his forearms), too big/high neck collar....

(by the way, the above list of aware points is just my personal opinion)

Last edited:

Thanks for the info! They are a strange store. They overprice newly release items. I don't know who buys from them. I got the Han figure from ebay from the actual makers. Some guy who was also involved in not only making han but the the Sea International Tom Cruise Last Samurai. I only thought Art of Toys was involved because that's where I saw the figure posted first. I believe they are also involved in the production of the TAO Bruce Lee figures which used to be the cream of the crop. Anyway, too bad for them. That's not good business.

No problem Brothersrobber
smiley.gif

Yes, I agree - it is a strange store.... Maybe because the owner and the business is a bit "strange"....

By the way, I am wondering - since I am loving your pictures - if you are going to get the new Game of Death figure from Enterbay ? I would love to see your captures on this figure !
smiley.gif

No problem Brothersrobber
smiley.gif

Yes, I agree - it is a strange store.... Maybe because the owner and the business is a bit "strange"....

By the way, I am wondering - since I am loving your pictures - if you are going to get the new Game of Death figure from Enterbay ? I would love to see your captures on this figure !
smiley.gif

Yep! I get all things Bruce! I believe if I had to downgrade my collection one day, or if I had to just choose 1 theme, it would have to be Bruce. Everything else can be sold.

Yep! I get all things Bruce! I believe if I had to downgrade my collection one day, or if I had to just choose 1 theme, it would have to be Bruce. Everything else can be sold.

:yess: :clap

Do you know aprox. when you will have G.O.D. in hand ?

(sorry for the off topic)

:yess: :clap

Do you know aprox. when you will have G.O.D. in hand ?

(sorry for the off topic)

Nope, waiting like everyone else. Thing is I probably won't be snapping pictures of it anytime soon either. Will be in HK in for awhile starting July. Long vacation. Excited to visit all the toy stores there, but I won't have my photo studio with me.

Excellent pics brothersrobber. Best I have seen on here.

Excellent pics brothersrobber. Best I have seen on here.

Thanks Rory! When I have time, I'll have to redo all my other Bruce figs. Photography is fun, I'm improving bit by bit.

Very nice pics brothersrobber!

Ah... Yes...

Just to let you know that the owner of Art of Toy / Heroes Club Robin Kwok tricked Arnie Kim to send him a few original figures so that he would have them officially licensed through Bruce Lee Foundation (now Concord Moon/Bruce Lee Enterprises) and then later on make available to the public with promises of worthy and proper releases. How ever Mr. Kwok kept all the figures to himself and cut all contact with Arnie - and went ahead displaying the figures at his store in San Francisco trying to promote himself and sell them all with a very high price tag...... This was some time before Arnie got in touch with Bill and Enterbay - and I remember being in San Francisco at around the Arnie was writing very angry posts about this on his blog - and I went down that shop to see for my own eyes what was going on, which I got confirmed and of course told Arnie….

I am guessing - or actually hoping - that the wimp Robin Kwok guy is really taking kicking himself in the head for backstabbing Arnie who has have, as you all know, great success, acknowledgement and respect for his amazing work of art portraying Bruce Lee ! In my personal opinion Arnie Kim is the only one so far that has capture the true likeness AND spirit of Bruce Lee in his amazing head sculpts ! ...though I have to admit that the new Game of Death figure by JY Park looks amazing from what I have seen with my own eye the pre-version.

By the way, I am not attacking you my good fellow man brotherrubber for having this figure - I am just saying this for people to think twice if wanting to buy this Han figure in which Art of Toy / Heroes Club where involved it (and I believe still selling…).

So sad to hear this unfortunate incident! :( Poor Arnie. Oh well, look where he is now..working @ the best 1/6th company & probably enjoying his status now as the best BL sculptor. :lecture I'm sure karma is just around the corner. :monkey3

well if you're going to retake the pic..might as well use the non BD body for this shot since he didn't have the cuts in the back till they are in the mirror room

Yes! Because if the fig is not displayed exactly and precisely film accurately then it WILL SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST AND EXPLODE!!

:lol

(what did Emerson say about a foolish consistency?)

Back