Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Well the proof of the pudding!
I love the Enterbay figs, Arnie Kim is a god of sculpting, he knows BL inside out, but Yulli has brought something new to the table, I admit the BD head needs some tweaks, but I think this set will be amazing when finally in hand.
I just find all the flack beyond childish. It seems some of us don't have lives outside our collecting sometimes. Perspective is a wonderful thing.

Jeff you are the Dungeon Master, Mr Miagi and Rolf Harris rolled into one :lecture
I'll admit i'm disappointed HT made Bruce Lee but purely from a selfish POV in so far as i've got enough BL Enterbay pieces to nicely represent the legend.
I think HT should of left Enterbay to this licence. One big company muscling in on another companies patch leaves a bit of a sour taste too...

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

If Chuck Norris told Hot Toys to make a figure of him then they would!!! And quickly. Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

I hope HT makes a Norris before a Reeve. :hi5:

I wouldnt say that, I know alot of people have been pushing for Reeve, and I really hope they get him. I wont be getting him, superman as a character has never really been my thing, however I look forward to the day when he's released. I want people to get what they want :lol hopefully hot toys realizes that he'd bring in some money

This looks good... but it doesnt really trump enterbay's bruce figs so hence a little disappointment. I'll probably still get it but I do find myself wishing it had been a rambo or T800 or even Superman after all the hype. I for one think maybe HT should start using the polls on their site for DX choices and use that feedback as a guide for future releases.

I think they do... didn't they do a MJ poll a while back and Smooth Criminal won? Not sure, can't remember well.

"empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."
be water ssfreaks -- collectors unite!

Yes a great quote from a great man.

Here are some more

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory

Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the POSITIVE, the CONSTRUCTIVE. Optimism is a faith that leads to success.

As you think, so shall you become

Respect guys! but i can't understand how some people say this is better than enterbay!? ?!?!
How can you think to buy this and don't po th 1/4 enterbay?!
enterbay work is astonishing! ht lee can only beg for mercy:gah:

I think they do... didn't they do a MJ poll a while back and Smooth Criminal won? Not sure, can't remember well.

Yea I know they use the polls in general. I mean use them to specify DX release possiblites so we know what they're considering for the DX line definatively from now on well in advance. Mj figure was cool but I dont feel we needed a DX and if they were determined to make a DX version of Mj then we should have got to vote on which version would have been the DX.

I've said it over and over again... this sculpt:

39360_415467617343_58690437343_5080623_1765117_n.jpg

Can go toe to toe with any EB sculpt.

But the other sculpt doesn't stand a chance yet, same with the body.

Last edited:

Lots of familiar HT detailing, but I find the head and body of the Enterbay releases to look much, much better.

Respect guys! but i can't understand how some people say this is better than enterbay!? ?!?!
How can you think to buy this and don't po th 1/4 enterbay?!
enterbay work is astonishing! ht lee can only beg for mercy:gah:

It's not better, but it's an amazing haul.

Almost two figures in one.
Two backdrops
More weapons than you could possibly imagine
Yulli is amazing so you know she will fix the sculpt of the BD headsculpt
If you don't like the body, you can cover it, and then buy a Enterbay BL 3.5 body

The 1/4 statue is Outstanding and I don't really see how it's in competition with the figure, because of the different display options the DX has

The BD head looks like Lou Diamond Phillips from La Bamba. :)

nose in the normal version is wrong the bd version is all wrong. But it doesn't care if you can have this
hd1001_6.jpg

The Nose is fine... it looks closer than that statue even. And the only thing we can compare almost evenly is the headsculpt on that 1/4 scale STATUE.

39360_415467617343_58690437343_5080623_1765117_n.jpg
125432d1245579127-green-hornet-kato-enterbay-bruce-lee-20050727-58206.jpg

Last edited:

Not everyone is interested in statues, nobunaga. I for one am not. In general I believe very few people here think, 'I just want a representation of this person/character no matter the format or scale, whether bobblehead, poseable figure or statue...' People specifically want either a statue or a 1/6 figure, etc, etc, and so it's not helpful to say, 'If you're not happy with this 1/6 figure, look at this statue, buy that!'

ok for statue, but i have the enterbay fist of fury and i's bruce lee. this is an almost-bruce. But hey we all have our taste, i don't want convince anyone. enjoy your dx04!

Back