• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys DX01 Joker - Will sell Cop Outfit seperate [UK Based]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToastedFred

Super Freak
Reaction score
CE231921-E991-468F-8B2F-50B0DECB306A-5766-000008695546A185.jpg

Great condition and fully complete Hot Toys DX01 Joker from the 2008 film The Dark Knight. Whilst everything is complete and present there are some issues and changes that I'll list below.

- PERS system is "broken". A common problem with the DX01 is that the PERS system is not as refined as it is now and the pole behind the eyes would often lose its sync with the eyes and thus the eyes would become crossed. Or even the Pole would detach from the mechanism all together as is such with this figure. As a result I unscrewed the PERS mechanism from inside the head. 3 tiny screws and a back plate (which I will include). Now gaining access to the back of the eyes themselves which you can manually move with the tip of your fingers. Not really a problem, just instead of using the stick to move both at once you just manually use your finger to get the same results.
- The rig from inside the purple coat was removed before my ownership and has since been re-glued inside. Back in perfect working form now.

BONUS ITEMS
- The tie Joker is wearing is from DCDirect Joker as it is more accurate, but I have still included the original Hot Toys tie within the box.
- A custom Hot Toys stand with applied decals is included for Police Joker outfit when they are put onto a body.

Looking for £190 posted in the UK but am open to reasonable offers. £200 posted to anywhere else in Europe. Will gladly ship anywhere, but will cost a bit more.

EDIT: Police Joker sold!
And now Regular Joker sold! Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Back