Hot Toys DX Iron Man Mark III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
??? Another "F you" to all the fans who bought the first version from your wallet raping pals at Hot Toys?

Teaser:
DXIronMan.jpg

Seriously? Hot Toys is going to make some of their fans question whether to buy their releases or wait for DX versions.

Hmmmm, looks like I'll be selling my MARK III then in favor of the DX...

Or are we getting teased for the IRON MAN 2 "MARK IV" suit, that will ONLY be available in DX? ...I hope that's it. That would :rock

Could this be the mk.IV suit?

Edit: Damn, Fett you beat me to it!

Ill bet its battle damage version and normal together. Looks like a new chest piece, glove less hand, and no helmet head

Okay, the little logo in the corner shows a '2' in it. So is this actually a IV? This is definitely one of the three head options which looks like it will go on the figure as well, and the base is the same as in the blurry pic. You can see the hinge.
ap20090827011309224.jpg

Or are we getting teased for the IRON MAN 2 "MARK IV" suit, that will ONLY be available in DX? ...I hope that's it. That would :rock

I don't think so. Look at the name plate. I don't see "2" anywhere in the logo.

If this is the Mark III again, Hot Toys is really burning bridges at this point.

EDIT: OK, just saw the pic of the crushed helmet. Maybe it is the Mark IV. Or maybe he starts out with the III in the beginning, and HT is using that technicality as an excuse for the re-hash of the III.

The only thing that makes me doubt that it is mk. IV is that I think I can make out the two silver bolts on the chest plate. These are on the mk.III, not on the mk.IV chest plate.

Hmmm.

Ill bet its battle damage version and normal together. Looks like a new chest piece, glove less hand, and no helmet head

That would be cool, but I'd prefer a battle damaged version from his tour in Afghanistan, and a version from his rumble with Iron Monger, but I know that won't happen.

The single ungloved hand tells me that it is the III. And yes....another big "F you" to purchasers of the Mark III. Should we be surprised? :lol

what no tony head with this one:confused:?? or is like the MII head??

Just the Mk II style flip up style.

I think I can make out the two silver bolts on the chest plate. These are on the mk.III, not on the mk.IV chest plate.

Yep, you're right. It's another damn III. Hot Toys is making multiples of existing figures while we all wait for other figures we really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back