Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ytsppk.jpg

The detail in the hat and jacket are stunning. Easily one of HT best figures to date :clap

j/k

Hopefully we can use the Sideshow hands with this figure so between both companies, we can have a lot of options. I really like the fist hands Sideshow gave us, Hot Toys might include them as they have sculpts from the T-800, but who knows.

Hopefully we can use the Sideshow hands with this figure so between both companies, we can have a lot of options. I really like the fist hands Sideshow gave us, Hot Toys might include them as they have sculpts from the T-800, but who knows.

I used the Sideshow hands when I converted my Indys over to True Types.

Agreed good sir. Agreed!

Love the new sig and avatar.

Thanks man

I used the Sideshow hands when I converted my Indys over to True Types.

Well, if he comes on a normal TT we're set but if he's on a muscular TT like the Wolverine body, not sure if the same trick will work, think I'll test it tonight with my Wolverine.

How do you go about using sideshow hands on TT's, just widen the sideshow hands hole a bit? May come across this soon so, help would be great!

How do you go about using sideshow hands on TT's, just widen the sideshow hands hole a bit? May come across this soon so, help would be great!

I can post the image later but basically you trim of some of the Sideshow wrist peg at the part the goes in the forearm and then you can pop it into a normal TT. I've yet to try or hear of anyone trying to use this with a Wolverine type body so I don't know if it still works, if so, great.

We may not even need Sideshow's hands but with all the ones they gave us and the number HT'll likely make, if there's differences it'll be nice to have maximum options.

I use SS G.I. Joe gloved hands on my T2 T800 without any mods to the pegs, fit right in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back