Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No leaked pictures yet ? :gah:

just this one with th new stand.

cinemaquette_indiana_jones_figure__1_.jpg

Looks to have been sculpted by arnie kim?
:monkey3

Woah haven't been in the Indy thread in a while and then I see this ! Couldn't be happier. Been waiting for a good Indy and Star Wars human figures for a while. I can deal with Sideshow's non-human figures like Vader, Maul, Troopers, etc but think the human ones are ugly and the likeness and paint are subpar. If HT does Star Wars though, I think it'll be the droids. I had a feeling a while back it would come to this since I don't think SS has ever done lights in their 1/6th have they ?

I hope all the new stuff is unveiled tomorrow, I'm resting a lot of hope for some very important figures on this show.

Indeed. Hope everything they are to show is there from Day 1.

Indy
Supes
Jack Sparrow
BD T2 T800
T1 Police Shootout
Matrix?
Star Wars???

DX Indy's for certain.

Of the unannounced things that could show up at this thing, I'm hoping they have:

-New Captain Jack Sparrow
-New Rambo
-T2 BD T-800
-T1 Biker/BD T-800
-X-Suit Wolverine
-Keaton Batman

A fair mix of likely and long shots, but given that this isn't just new product unveiling but a celebration, I'm hoping for some of the unlikelies to have a good shot.

I'm thinking something new from T1 or T2 is very likely, being that T1 was the first MMS license, it would be fitting to show off an updated Biker figure to show their evolution as a company from first to second. That's also why I'm hoping for a new Rambo, that was also one of their earliest MMS releases, pretty sure first on that muscle body, and again, it'd be a good demonstration of their evolution as a company, and that Stallone poll from a short while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back