Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<<< Doesn't care that Indy stinks. Expects final product to look much better, but remains ambivalent.

It doesnt stink imo I think it already looks the best version out there and fully expect it to be improved by full spec and pics

Is this Indy even being offered for preorder yet? Until official specs are released, then it's still considered concept imho.

:lol at the people that had their Christmas "ruined" by a toy figure.

Is this Indy even being offered for preorder yet? Until official specs are released, then it's still considered concept imho.

:goodpost:

I love collecting, but come on, when there are people sleeping in the snow this Christmas, I am not going to be ungrateful for a wonder Christmas spent with loved ones, because I did not see a picture of a 1/6 Superman, or a proto of Indiana Jones might not be a 100% likeness.

Last edited:

:lol:lol:lol Could not agree more but i honestly think this figure is taking alot of undeserved stick

I love collecting, but come on, when there are people sleeping in the snow this Christmas, I am not going to ungrateful for a wonder Christmas spent with loved ones, because I did not see a picture of a 1/6 Superman, or a proto of Indiana Jones might not be a 100% likeness.

:lecture

I love collecting, but come on, when there are people sleeping in the snow this Christmas, I am not going to ungrateful for a wonder Christmas spent with loved ones, because I did not see a picture of a 1/6 Superman, or a proto of Indiana Jones might not be a 100% likeness.

Yup too many self entitled grading curve kids out there using mom and dads cash as a ticket to _____ about something they can't afford and know little about to begin with.

Is anyone here actually stating their Christmas was ruined by a lack of announcement/'poor' figure?

:dunno

Do the kids that spent 4-6 hours on Christmas yesterday in this thread complaining that this is the all around worst mass market Indy because of a minor likeness issue without any official specs or pics seem like theyre happy and had a good time to you?

Guess not.

I must have missed all those posts when I was enjoying lunch and opening gifts with the family. OOH and watching SCROOGED. :lol

Guess not.

I must have missed all those posts when I was enjoying lunch and opening gifts with the family. OOH and watching SCROOGED. :lol

All about 24 hours of A Christmas Story.

But I am actually getting sick of it after its 5th or w/e year in a row now.

Yeah! And speaking of the King of Kings, when is his DX coming out?

Hot Toys you fail again

Complete with magnetic cross?

I think I'll pass.

I'll also pass on Superman. Can't be doing with models of men in tight red panties. Bad enough already trying to explain that these "are not dolls". :wink1:

The reason I'm disappointed is because I expected more from HT. The sculpt is off, the hat is not good and the jacket is a little ehh. The tailoring is perfect, though.

I think people were a little harsh on SS's Indy, but I personally was much more forgiving of its faults because of the $90 pricetag. And the sculpt really is perfect, just takes a repaint to show it (I did very minimal touch ups to it and it made the world of difference for me).

But for HT will potentially charge for this Indy, I'm definitely disappointed of its shortcomings.

I will most likely buy it, because I love the character and I'm pretty sure it will look loads better when in-hand. And there's always the hope that HT will make some fixes, as they've done in the past. I won't be happy about the price, but I hope they can fix it enough to make it worth it.

Yea once you cross the line you may as well go all in. Its not like a dollie of Indy is gonna get you layed and a dollie of Supes is where she draws the line. :lol

Although the near naked 300 men are tough to explain to other guys, I'll give u that.

Yup too many self entitled grading curve kids out there using mom and dads cash as a ticket to _____ about something they can't afford and know little about to begin with.

You know, i'm getting out of this thread for now. it's posts like that, containing daft generalisations and baseless value judgements of people that really lowers the tone of these threads (which are supposed to be about the figures after all). If you like the figure fine, I hope you enjoy it, but perhaps you should be a little less judgemental of people. 'Tis the season after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back