Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone remember a picture from here of Bespin Luke "force pushing" a storm trooper.

I can't find it and its been driving me crazy, does anyone know the one I'm talking about?

9bd4f11d6fc574391bb232099dfb03ce.jpg

Not mine. Saved it for inspiration.

My first post.. and my first pic! Just got Luke today, and really stoked abt it :)

260850b694c4626012af0a6d45a89cc1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Yoda doesn’t even know they’re there; he’s too fixated on that lamp.

This figure (clean version) still remains my favorite SW figure.

Has anyone switched theirs to a different body? Not sure if it'd be worth it, but I've always found the legs to be a tad long on mine.

This is still my favourite Hot Toys release! I don't see me ever parting ways with mine.

Has anyone switched theirs to a different body? Not sure if it'd be worth it, but I've always found the legs to be a tad long on mine.

I attached a Hot Toys battle damaged head sculpt to an old Sideshow Bespin Luke body/outfit, and I've been really pleased with how it turned out (I weathered the Sideshow outfit myself to match the bloody head sculpt).

DSC_0007.jpegDSC_0006.jpegDSC_0003.jpegDSC_0002.jpeg

Has anyone who owns this figure gone so far as to swap in a more height appropriate body? Now that there are multiple Lukes more accurately dimensioned, this DX will stand out. Imagine easiest would be to swap in the ANH body but still pricey to pick an extra one or two up for that purpose.

Appreciate hearing anyone’s experience in this point. Thanks.

More height appropriate in the sense that the stock body is too short or too tall? I've actually always felt the stock body is a tad too short myself, but I've heard others say that they feel it's too tall.

Too tall. My DX Luke’s are the same height as Han Solo and taller than farm boy Luke and the Luke stormie.

I've never removed the feet on mine, but the fix could be as simple as replacing the foot pegs, which I assume are longer ones, with some shorter. That would change his height by mere millimeters but could give just the right bit of accuracy in this scale for the perfectionits.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've always felt he's just too long in the legs. I have a hard time telling visually which part of the legs though.

Back