Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok checking the prices, looks like around £290-£320 is what the going rate is. Think I will hang onto him. Maybe a repose is just in order ;)

I'll be letting mine go very shortly. Upgrading to a Jedi Luke.

6a96f615f00cf61959a86261214144f2_zpsyvvynov2.jpg

The foot pegs and neck peg seem to be unique to this figure (if I'm wrong, I'd appreciate being corrected) and I've found it hard to swap parts around. I would love a shorter version.

The foot pegs and neck peg seem to be unique to this figure (if I'm wrong, I'd appreciate being corrected) and I've found it hard to swap parts around. I would love a shorter version.

The foot pegs on the Bespin Luke are unique. They look like an oversized version of the wrist peg.

However, if it makes any difference the Bespin Luke forearms are interchangeable with a True Type style body. I know because I have the HT farmboy lightup arm on one of my Bespin Luke's (even though the body color is slightly off).

The foot pegs on the Bespin Luke are unique. They look like an oversized version of the wrist peg.

However, if it makes any difference the Bespin Luke forearms are interchangeable with a True Type style body. I know because I have the HT farmboy lightup arm on one of my Bespin Luke's (even though the body color is slightly off).

The True type looks like it would work nicely, thanks.

is HT's doin a ROTJ jedi knight Luke?

I am sure that they will someday (hopefully a deluxe not DX since it is dead version that includes the Endor poncho and extra head sculpt with the Endor helmet) but unless I missed something this has not even been hinted at or teased...still inevitable I imagine.

Im looking for a truetype slim body for this figure, they are pretty expensive. Has anyone found cheaper alternatives?

Hey I just bought the clean version of the Luke loose, only the seller says it's missing its foot pegs. No problem, I figured I could just swap in the standard hot toys foot pegs most figures come with these days and it'd be fine but then I saw these on Ebay:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-D...hash=item542c809dcd:m:mLxsCu4HqNIUbufWkdD4DSw

And they look completely different to the usual ones? Do I need to specifically get these type of footpegs or can I use the normal ones?

If these are the only ones that work, is there a cheaper option?

EDIT:

Aaand reading this thread makes me realise they're unique to the figure...god damn it lol.

Is there any substantial difference between Hot Toys male hands? (outside of gloved hands, kenobis wrinkly hands etc.) Or do they all look about the same?

Back