Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
596fdbbf710a3c7a2684d7c43ecaaf9b_zpsrhytzpta.jpg

6a96f615f00cf61959a86261214144f2_zpsyvvynov2.jpg

Man, this is the most gouged recent figure...starting to think I'll never see it unless they do a ver. 2.

Yeah thanks, i pmed him already but we couldnt come to an agreement. Good looking out though!

Man, this is the most gouged recent figure...starting to think I'll never see it unless they do a ver. 2.

Yup. This figure is amazing (both of them) with only one small flaw (it's too tall!) but otherwise it's wonderful. I hope you get lucky with it soon!

It speaks to just how amazing this figure is that people are still taking about it...when I walk into my little collectible room it still pulls me in each and every time even surrounded by so many newer figures!

It speaks to just how amazing this figure is that people are still taking about it...when I walk into my little collectible room it still pulls me in each and every time even surrounded by so many newer figures!

:exactly:

My Bespin Luke set is still my favorite SW figure and one of my more favorite figures in general. The level of detail on it is amazing.

I miss the dx line a lot. Will never sell dx06, 07, 11, or 13. I wish they would bring it back and do one a year. The cost would probably be high though. The blitzway fight club two pack looks pretty similar to a modern dx07 and costs about $500.

Yeah, generally DX figures to me were a case where you truly felt that you really did get your money's worth. At least from the two that I have (DX07 and DX12).

Ahh Okay. I will need to put him up on Ebay in that case. Just need to work out how much I can sell him for.

Back