Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Great set. I had to buy two when they first came out to get all the Lukes I wanted in my collection.
I also picked up two extra bodies and heads for all the customs I wanted to do. So all together, 3 clean and 3 battle damage Luke heads.
View attachment 249814
View attachment 249822
View attachment 249823
View attachment 249824
View attachment 249825
View attachment 249826
View attachment 249827

Impressive, most impressive...
Haha thanks man, and nice customs. I've seen your jedi Luke before in the custom thread. I think it's ace! Also think the degobah version is cool too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely AWESOME pics Jim, I always enjoy seeing your stuff, especially as I've got a Luke collection going. That top picture... wow, just wow.

Absolutely AWESOME pics Jim, I always enjoy seeing your stuff, especially as I've got a Luke collection going. That top picture... wow, just wow.

Thanks guys. Gotta have a lot of Lukes when he's your favorite character in all of Star Wars.
4 from ANH
5 from ESB
1 from ROTJ (so far)

Fixed!

Last edited:
Was I the only one who didn't want baby Luke and Leia when they came out in the 4 inch figures?

I think the problem is he only has the tatooine body. But it can probably be made to work with wrapping the peg so it stays in snug.
Yup, bought an extra Tatooine body and Bespin Foot pegs so it might work out. Shouldn't be too hard to get the foot pegs into the tatooine body.
I hope. :)

I have one for sale. Only thing wrong are the blaster magnets on both belts. I'll include sideshow jedi clothing and accessories with it. $450 USD plus shipping from Canada.

Just received a BD one I got from a member on here. What an amazing piece. My favorite Star Wars figure I own

Just received a BD one I got from a member on here. What an amazing piece. My favorite Star Wars figure I own

Same here. My favorite SW figure and one of my favorite HT figures in general that I own.

Should be getting mine tomorrow!! Can't wait

Congrats. Post pictures and your thoughts on it when it arrives.

Same here. My favorite SW figure and one of my favorite HT figures in general that I own.

Congrats. Post pictures and your thoughts on it when it arrives.

Cheers, Will do! Just a shame I've got my detolfs packed up at the moment. I know it'll look miles better when I get this thing lit up in a detolf

Back