Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You either have to pop the hair off and slide it on or separate the two halves of the helmet and clam shell the helmet to his head.

You either have to pop the hair off and slide it on or separate the two halves of the helmet and clam shell the helmet to his head.

I did try to remove the hair and squeeze the head but it would not fit. I'm afraid to use to much force for fear of damaging the HS.

Also I wouldn't know how to break apart the helmet as it seems like a drastic mod.

It splits right down the center at the seam. You just have to loosen the glue holding the two halves together. Hair dryer or pop in boiling water for about 15 or 20 seconds.

Is there a chance of warping the plastic in hot water? I tried using the hair dryer but its not working...I don't want to ruin the helmet.

I don't think so. I just used a small screwdriver on the inside of the helmet to loosen the glue and separate the two sides. It didn't damage mine at all but you never know.

I don't think so. I just used a small screwdriver on the inside of the helmet to loosen the glue and separate the two sides. It didn't damage mine at all but you never know.

ok I'll give it a shot, is it riveted or just two smooth sides glued together?

Thanks Jim!

It has holes and pegs but the smooth sides of the hollow shells are the only things that are glued together.

Well since today's my birthday guess what happen. Was informed by my girlfriend that she bought me 3 Hot Toys figures. "She's amazing" One of them is this Luke right here and for the longest time I've wanted this set and consider this the best Hot Toys figure out there. For the price it's fantastic with what you get and I'm super stoked. I can't believe I'm finally going to own this I'm just really happy and excited so to hear she got me this was just in shock well I'm getting two others but heck this birthday is becoming more awesome by the minute. Sadly won't be opening or making a video until I return from my trip in 2 weeks but hey I know what to expect and be excited about when I return home. :D :yess:

I'm really looking forward to getting a second detolf so I can hang the spire from the top and just have half of it be for this figure.

Really incredible set.I`m so happy to have this in my collection.
Now, Hot Toys, please make DX Anakin!!!!
Also, made review for my russian friends and forum. If you are interested to see it inspite of language barrier - please welcome!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Tq7dzg0SY[/ame]
Hope you enjoy it. From Russia, with Love :wave

Back