Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally gave up on the marmit, and moved on to enjoy my Luke, Here he is with his master.

:D really impressive figure...I can't wait for the next HT release. I placed it side by side with my SS obi wan, and it made the obi head look like a bubble head. lol.

That is awesome. I got mine a couple weeks ago...it's just sitting in the box. I've got no place to display him, yet, and I am warming my wife up to the idea of yet another SW figure. It's such an impressive figure.....WOW.....love it.

I've got the custom cathode light saber mod in the works, just need to find a spare Medicom Darth Vader or SS Vader saber. Anyone....anyone?

BIG shout out to PP for all his help.........thanks again, my friend.

Just got into 1/6 scale last year and I had my eye on this guy for a while. I finally gave in a bought him and I'm glad I did! Unfortunately had some qc issues with loose magnets with the BD wig, holster, and broken weathervane. But nothing a dap glue can't fix. Such an amazing figure and I managed to pick up one of Kat's cathode lightsabers as well. :love

dsc00277vl.jpg

dsc00276rp.jpg

dsc00354uh.jpg

dsc00361y.jpg

Just got into 1/6 scale last year and I had my eye on this guy for a while. I finally gave in a bought him and I'm glad I did! Unfortunately had some qc issues with loose magnets with the BD wig, holster, and broken weathervane. But nothing a dap glue can't fix. Such an amazing figure and I managed to pick up one of Kat's cathode lightsabers as well. :love

dsc00277vl.jpg

This looks like a city worker is fixing the light!:lol Anyway, nice shot! I like the second pic.

Last edited:
Beautiful pics and a great figure. I just purchased Luke as well and I'm very happy with him

I've seen a few photos of the cathode lightsaber now.

Can someone please tell me if/where they can be purchased?

Cheers

dsc00277vl.jpg

dsc00276rp.jpg

dsc00354uh.jpg

dsc00361y.jpg

Awesome shots !! :clap

Please I need your help, I am away from home in NYC and hoping to catch some extra cheap batteries in china town, but I was curious to know if anyone is kind enough to look in their manual and tell me the size of the batteries for the weather vane, I can't remember if it's AG-1 or LR something.... Thanks! Hot toys website just says button cell batteries but not very specific...

Don't flame me too bad, as I've poked through the thread a little bit, however, 1500+ pages is a lot although I'm sure someone has answered this with pics - I just ordered this finally and was wondering if you can screw the weathervane into the ceiling?

Don't flame me too bad, as I've poked through the thread a little bit, however, 1500+ pages is a lot although I'm sure someone has answered this with pics - I just ordered this finally and was wondering if you can screw the weathervane into the ceiling?

Yes you can.

Back