Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, Marf! :duff

These are AMAZING pics!

I am jealous of your BD's scar as well, looks like they have done a bit more to it than mine, or did you mod it yourself?

Thanks! Nope, no mods done.

I'm really glad I got the exclusive, btw. It's its own little piece of artwork.

So essentially we got this in HT form:

51Xi7PfevtL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

:lol

Yeah, it goes with the territory. Perseverance is key. Also, it might never look perfect to your eye. I know mine doesn't.

Here's an example of mine now, after playing around with it last night. Unfortunately it looks ****e in the pics though, they just don't seem to do it justice, but it does look better in person. It is a very hard hood to get right though.

P1030222.jpg

P1030227.jpg

GREAT shots :clap

Great set up too! All its missing is a Vader and Solo.

Thanks KD! Vader is just on a different shelf. :wink1: I already broke my 3 figures per rule, since Yoda is like .5 figure. :lol

Really hoping Han is HT's next SW figure. :pray:

_MG_6248.jpg

I can't view photobucket here at work but all these pics are AMAZING!!!! :rock

Ski

Thanks Ski, I think? :lol

Marf, that sculpt hair combo looks as good as I thought it would.:yess: Nice. Did you do any helmet mods to your Fett?

Yea I really dig the BD hair/Clean sculpt combo. :rock Nope, no mods to Boba!

Here is a kitbash I am working on using the Bespin Luke. Repainted Tomy helmet, handmade flightvest and modded Hasbro gear.

DSC068691000x775.jpg

DSC068731000x729.jpg

I split the Tomy helmet in two. I then took the hair piece off and attached the helmet around the head.

I need to buy a couple extra headaculpts, awesome sculpt.

I received my Luke yesterday but haven't had a chance to open him yet. I am curious to see if I got a "Uke" as well. Actually like others have said, I wouldn't mind getting one like that. Sometimes an oops product becomes the more rare collectible. :lol

I should have had this figure a week ago but it was delayed due to the hurricane. So I will be late to the table now but I will have pics and a review video this week. I think I may try switching the hair on each sculpt as well. I love Marf's pics like that.

Would you guys say that the clean sculpt hair looks better on the damaged head as well?

X-Wing Luke looks awesome, Chaka! :rock

Would you guys say that the clean sculpt hair looks better on the damaged head as well?

I personally think the BD hair squeezes the most likeness out of both sculpts, not sure if I'll ever use the clean hair at this point tbh.

X-Wing Luke looks awesome, Chaka! :rock

I personally think the BD hair squeezes the most likeness out of both sculpts, not sure if I'll ever use the clean hair at this point tbh.

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I am looking at the clean hair and it reminds me more of Luke from A New Hope. I'm thinking I might bash some additional versions if I can get my hands on extra sculpts.

Here is a kitbash I am working on using the Bespin Luke. Repainted Tomy helmet, handmade flightvest and modded Hasbro gear.

DSC068691000x775.jpg

DSC068731000x729.jpg

I split the Tomy helmet in two. I then took the hair piece off and attached the helmet around the head.

I need to buy a couple extra headaculpts, awesome sculpt.

Looks great Chaka!
My x wing is next, workin on my hoth Luke currently, only a few more days :)

Back