Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I know.....

Money.

I wasn't planning to get the EX originally... until I saw it and heard the excitement.... and saw that the price really isn't fluctuating much for me to not want the Ex. But I'm fairly confident this next shipment will have mine.

Yeah, you should be good. And I do think the exclusive is worth having... See my pics. :lol

I was waiting to order after the 5th on flex pay so my deposit would be today, first payment on dec 5 and second on jan 5 but damn thing went on wait list the day I was going to place the order.mi can't afford a wait list one lump conversion payment for the exclusive. it sucks cause I really wanted the exclusive. Thinking about waitlisting and selling whiplash and rescue cap just in case.

I'm still showing as much willpower as I can muster. I love SW, but Luke was never at the top of my favorite characters, especially to display as a figure. But he's looked great in person.

What's helping me hold off is that if I did get this, it would have to be the EX, which means paying more for shipping. And not being able to use Paypal, which is a big deal.

So I may be able to keep on keeping on, and live vicariously through pictures.

Luke Skywalker is my favorite good guy. So dream come true for me. I can't believe anyone would wait so long for this. I mean and then i got it in hand, and unlike most things in life it wasn't a let down!

006-8.jpg

005-5.jpg

050.jpg

033.jpg

004-3.jpg

Still waiting for the Battle Damaged Head I bought from Hong kong to arrive , It shipped almost 2 weeks ago but was told it takes around 14 buisness to arrive. It will be worth the wait though.

My Body, boots and hands arrived from toy anxiety last week and the old SS out and accesories fit it perfectly .

Need some opinions. What are the chances I'd be able to sell off the clean Luke (without the sabers), the regular stand and the weathervane for say $150?

Yeah. Don't short yourself brother. The head alone is going for $65.00 to $100.00 so the rest could be parted out to make more but if your looking for a one and done auction I'd list it for buy it now as a lot for $220.00 and a starting bid of $175.00 or $180.00

Recieved mine.
Head on clean luke very hard to pop in neck socket.
Magnets on both heads OK.
both belts damaged, both unstuck magnets on blaster holster, one ripped off pouch and one unstuck leg strap. (guess i can glue them all back together, though i shouldnt have to.
Jacket pockets look slightly high still.
Great figure though.

Still gotta futz a bit more.

This is one of those figures that I ended up liking more than I expected. The EX gives me high hopes for that Vader.

DSC_0237.jpg

Last edited:
has anyone removed the blade from the lightsaber? According to the flimsy manual, it can be done, but it seems to be very tight.

has anyone removed the blade from the lightsaber? According to the flimsy manual, it can be done, but it seems to be very tight.

I tried this too, ain't no way that thing is coming off! I reckon the manual was made / printed before they decided to make some changes.

Back