Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke arrived this morning! Like others, the magnet has separated from the head and is stuck in the hair. Any recommendations for glue types or brands that will work that won't ruin the head or melt the plastic?

Anyone else have paint issues on Luke's "moles"

my BD HS is perfect, but the clean one his moles (2 or 3 on his face) are basically a black dot (like someone took a very fine permanant marker to it), just a bad paint job I guess, probably nothing Sideshow would do about it but it does stand out, guess I could just put some of my wife's makeup on him :)

Overall this is awesome, love the figure, I don't have any of my starwars figures displayed yet (no room until I buy a bigger house) but I am a little worried about the scale with sideshow, heads seem bigger on SS figures (obviously less detailed as well).

Last edited:
I like to use the Krazy Glue single use tubes for all of my hobby gluing. They come in a pack of four single use tubes for around $3. No mess or having to save them. Super convenient.

Luke has just arrived.
Amazing.
That's all I can say.
Box arrived in perfect condition, both figures look great, no nose rubs or unglued magnets. Everything in perfect mint condition.
The level of detail and the quality of the materials is top notch. Outstanding, truly outstanding.

Luke is shipping from CSC today, so (definitely) tomorrow! :yess:

I just hope I don't have to send him back because of some paint rub(s).

Just out of curiosity sake, does the Tomy x wing helmet fit on the luke sculpts when the hair piece isn't on it?

Received my set yesterday. I had a brief moment of panic when I removed the weather vane. The section under the power button had come unglued and was just hanging by the electrical wires inside. I decided to just glue it and it's fine now. Although, this concerns me if I ever decide to mount it to the ceiling.

Received my set yesterday. I had a brief moment of panic when I removed the weather vane. The section under the power button had come unglued and was just hanging by the electrical wires inside. I decided to just glue it and it's fine now. Although, this concerns me if I ever decide to mount it to the ceiling.

I had the same issue. Glued it and it seems quite stable now. I would not worry too much about mounting it.

Quick one of the boys.

2012-11-01_15-39-23_347.jpg

I had the same issue. Glued it and it seems quite stable now. I would not worry too much about mounting it.

Good to know. HT really needs to start using a stronger adhesive or have a label on the box saying "Some assembly may be required" :)

Back