Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try to port the clean Luke over to Sideshow's Jedi duds tonight when I get home. Any suggestions or watch-out regarding the boots? Any advice on how best to get them off?

044.jpg

050.jpg

Got mine in just now, assembled the antenna array and found that just the red blinking lights work, not all of the lights. Not sure if it's the batteries or if there might be a short someplace. Anyone else run into this?

Yes I did, red stopped then blue, battery switch didn't seem to help much.
Emailed sideshow, hopefully they will replace it. They said their replacement stock is different from their sale stock, so if they don't have any replacement weather vanes (which I find odd this early with them saying hardly anyone complained about their weather vanes) then ill get a credit maybe, I'm hoping for replacement. Not ok with broken pieces and just a credit..

OH MY GOD. Seriously, this is a package that cannot be beat. I am so happy right now with this purchase. The paint on both heads are perfect. Both magnets are not glued down....don't care one bit! This is just the most amazing figure HT or anybody has released. I put together the weather vane but am not using it currently. Have clean Luke with blaster and BD Luke with the lightsaber. For all those waiting, it is worth it. Also the exclusive head is fantastic! So glad I went for that as I would pay $50 for such a cool accessory. Luckily, my box also came mint, UPS delivered well this time.

Listened to the Empire soundtrack as I opened and futzed with this beauty. Memorable day! Would take pics but all I have is my ****ty cell phone camera right now. I may yet just to get in on the action.

Photo's really don't do this figure justice, even the best of them. Nothing can match how phenomenal this thing looks in hand!

OH MY GOD. Seriously, this is a package that cannot be beat. I am so happy right now with this purchase. The paint on both heads are perfect. Both magnets are not glued down....don't care one bit! This is just the most amazing figure HT or anybody has released. I put together the weather vane but am not using it currently. Have clean Luke with blaster and BD Luke with the lightsaber. For all those waiting, it is worth it. Also the exclusive head is fantastic! So glad I went for that as I would pay $50 for such a cool accessory. Luckily, my box also came mint, UPS delivered well this time.

Listened to the Empire soundtrack as I opened and futzed with this beauty. Memorable day! Would take pics but all I have is my ****ty cell phone camera right now. I may yet just to get in on the action.

I would, it can be a beetch to fit the hair back on properly and i can tell from some members pics here that they have not properly set the hair back on their figures.

Sorry for the image quality, but man these are great figures. And I'll fix the magnets later. Right now, it just doesn't bother me.

image.jpg

image1.jpg

Current Star Wars display
image2.jpg

The magnet that should stick to the head is not properly glued down so it comes off and sticks to the hair piece. At least it was on both of mine.

:gah: I've got some messed up paint on my Vader EX head and Sideshow can't replace it. Basically they're offering me $20 or return for a full refund. Its not like I can even buy a spare one for $20 :slap

I'm really tempted to return it and just order another one.

Back