Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you ever use the regular head? Even sitting in the throne, a look that I don't associate with the EX, I have only ever displayed the Emperor with that head.

Same here... never even bothered popping the regular head on. Too passive looking; especially with the stock paint. Now repainted I think it could look very nice, but I was happy with the exclusive and stuck with it since day one.

Do you ever use the regular head? Even sitting in the throne, a look that I don't associate with the EX, I have only ever displayed the Emperor with that head.

Same here... never even bothered popping the regular head on. Too passive looking; especially with the stock paint. Now repainted I think it could look very nice, but I was happy with the exclusive and stuck with it since day one.

The only time I used the regular head was when I was taking pics of the figure.

I just attached the weather vane to the ceiling, pretty cool. I havent posed or futzed with the figure yet, but here are some pics....

DSC06774900x617.jpg

DSC06775900x640900x640900x640.jpg

DSC06773900x605.jpg

Last edited:
Bad news for some out there... I preordered just last week, on Thursday. Just received email shipping notification. Great news for me tho! :yess:

Mine arrived today....only one problem I could see in the short time I had today. The holster clip was broken. I'll contact SS and see about a replacement. If they don't have one then hopefully I'll get some credit.

My exclusive arrived about 10 minutes ago...have to say, I'm ecstatic about the sculpt work and the detail...this is my 6th venture into Hot Toys...super pleased!!

I just attached the weather vane to the ceiling, pretty cool. I havent posed or futzed with the figure yet, but here are some pics....

DSC06774900x617.jpg

DSC06775900x640900x640900x640.jpg

DSC06773900x605.jpg

Did you use the provided screws to mount the weathervane?

They seem pretty small to me, so I was debating if they would be enough or if I should use something that would go deeper into the ceiling.

Back