Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
delivered!!! :rock :rock :rock

worked at home today so i wouldn't miss the ups man. which is good since he showed up at 11 am instead of his normal 5:30 pm.

oh man this figure is freaking gorgeous. as great as the pics have been he looks even better in-hand (heh). like others have said bd version might actually be my favorite. it looks great.

favorite character, favorite movie, favorite outfit...just flippin' sweet. watching ESB while i work now with luke on my desk.

sorry...'work'.

Great pics as always Chase! Love this one...

P1180350.jpg

"WTF DAAAD!! NOT IN FRONT OF ALL ME SUPERHERO FRIENDS!!!"

Is there really any EX from the past that you absolutely still enjoy right now?

But this is the Ex of all Ex's, the best one that has ever been offered!

Is there really any EX from the past that you absolutely still enjoy right now?

Yes, actually quite a few:
Star Wars:
Qui Gon: Poncho
Emperor: 2nd Head
Bespin Solo: Mynock
Sandtrooper: "Look Sir, Droids" hand
Kit Fisto: Battle Droid Head
Yoda: Orange Snake
Bib Fortuna: Kenner staff
Bubo Creature Pack: Scratching Womprat
Tusken Raider: Extra weapon

Non-Star Wars:
Pamela Vorhees: Severed Head
Connor McCleod: Kurgan Head
Modern Kurgan: Kastigari Head
S-Mart Ash: Price Gun

Yes, actually quite a few:
Star Wars:
Qui Gon: Poncho
Emperor: 2nd Head
Bespin Solo: Mynock
Sandtrooper: "Look Sir, Droids" hand
Kit Fisto: Battle Droid Head
Yoda: Orange Snake
Bib Fortuna: Kenner staff
Bubo Creature Pack: Scratching Womprat
Tusken Raider: Extra weapon

Non-Star Wars:
Pamela Vorhees: Severed Head
Connor McCleod: Kurgan Head
Modern Kurgan: Kastigari Head
S-Mart Ash: Price Gun

I still have all of the SW ones you listed except for Han. The mynock was cool, but the figure... not so much.

I think the Bossk exclusive is going to be a must too.

I still have all of the SW ones you listed except for Han. The mynock was cool, but the figure... not so much.

Really....when I got him I though to myself why did I buy Bespin han then he grew on me and man is that mynock so cool. Thought it was stupid at first but that entire figure is such a great piece. Head sculpt could do with a better paint app but that's just nit picking.

beer bottle opener bossk head = MUST HAVE.....:lecture

Yep... agreed on both counts. The Sideshow Han is really showing its age and was a figure people didn't like even when it was new. But, I think the custom head Mando is doing and porting him over to a TT will make him a decent looking figure.

I think Bossk is a must, just because it's a great looking sculpt. Also, I'm very excited about the Snowtrooper blaster as it's a nod to the Kenner figure.

I will say a lot of the exclusives range from boring (like clone stands) to mediocre (Boussh blaster). But, there are a few that really stand out as great additional items.

CSC says he should be in today or tomorrow for anyone that's wants to know.

Looks like tomorrow...just one more day! I was going to have him shipped, but I don't think I have the willpower to wait considering they're only 30 mins away from me...

delivered!!! :rock :rock :rock

worked at home today so i wouldn't miss the ups man. which is good since he showed up at 11 am instead of his normal 5:30 pm.

oh man this figure is freaking gorgeous. as great as the pics have been he looks even better in-hand (heh). like others have said bd version might actually be my favorite. it looks great.

favorite character, favorite movie, favorite outfit...just flippin' sweet. watching ESB while i work now with luke on my desk.

sorry...'work'.

Looks like tomorrow...just one more day! I was going to have him shipped, but I don't think I have the willpower to wait considering they're only 30 mins away from me...

Yeah, I would take the drive, man. :lol Im all the way in Baltimore so it's gonna be a few days for me.

My EX Luke arrived today! Can't wait to open him! :yess:

Today my buddies (SHIPPED/OUT FOR DELIVERY), I'll throw it into the stack and my baby boy cat can sleep on the shipper, I'll prolly open it in March 2013.

Ski

I am thinking (not very seriously, though) about going ahead and buying this figure.

Personally, I am not in the least impressed with it. But I am tired of the sparse releases in the Star Wars and GI Joe lines...so this might be an OK dead-space filler until Sideshow gets some more out.

And besides...as nuts as people are going for them, I am willing to bet that I do not lose any money for it when I sell it later (that is...IF I get the exclusive).

Back