Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are 2 more photos from this set along with a note from the photographer:

Hi, I'm the photographer of Luke DX & Batman photos uploaded yesterday. Although many of you talking about the quality of Luke DX, I don't think the quality of Luke DX is bad. When I took these photos at HOTTOYS Japan store, I thought this figure is outstanding!! When you'll have this, I assure you, you'll be satisfied with the quality of new head sculpt.

427892_285192728258806_779259454_n.jpg

292787_285192744925471_1057669210_n.jpg

um, looks like damage control to me after posting those bad photos of the dx. whatever the case. if it looks good in person, i'll buy it.

His response on facebook

Vincent Nieto: Well sideshow freaks are just over grown men who haven't grown up that don't speak the truth

Vincent Nieto: Haha wow my video made grown adults take time out of their lives to make fun of me lol

I'm reminded of this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiPbxvHp6ng[/ame]

So rumor is Howard Chan is stepping in cause of Luke's "ISSUES" Where was this originally stated?

HT deployed their secret hackers to squash the nay-sayers............you know.........a "business move"............:lol

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

His response on facebook

Vincent Nieto: Well sideshow freaks are just over grown men who haven't grown up that don't speak the truth

Vincent Nieto: Haha wow my video made grown adults take time out of their lives to make fun of me lol

Soooo...the irony of his own statements seems to escape him.
Who is this guy?

Damage Control!

Star Wars is Howard's favorite franchise, he has been itching to do this for YEARS. I'm betting he may pull the figure if it doesn't make the grade.

Too embarrassing.

What a way to start a first figure from a signature line.

Damage Control!

Star Wars is Howard's favorite franchise, he has been itching to do this for YEARS. I'm betting he may pull the figure if it doesn't make the grade.

Too embarrassing.

What a way to start a first figure from a signature line.

If true, i applaud the decision.

May be some truth to the pulling of Luke and pushing out the DX 12 to fill the void for now.

SS is shipping out my DX 12 in 11 days.

We've waited this long. At this rate Hot Toys will be releasing a new Star Wars figure once every 3 years (optimistically) :lol

Back