Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit floored that anyone here thinks the new pictures of the sculpt is a better Luke than the older pictures of the sculpt.

Something must be wrong with my monitor.

Listen to this apologizing ******
Haha, lol. Well, he's actually more worked up about it than many in the thread. I've had a good time going back and forth and the humour in this thread has been top notch. Ultimately, he has a point, though. It'll come down to either accepting it and paying or dropping the figure and letting those that like it enjoy it.

Butters, did you make that video?
:lol

Reminds me of the 'leave Brittney alone' video :lol
There is a little of that. :lol "C'mon, you tellin' me this doesn't look like Luke?!" *shows pic that looks nothing like Hamill* :lol

@ Butters Do you have Indy or have ever seen him in hand?

I got one of the first batches from SST and have absolutely no regrets. You should go through the locked Indy thread and read all the nonsense. Rory practically went psychotic over the figure. :slap:lol

Can the PERS system be seated better to decrease the gap between the eyeballs and eyelids?

how come on the sideshow website, bespin luke is the only one that has this "Please Note - Prototype Shown" in the product description?

im betting they knew for awhile he was going to come out looking like that

Nah, it's just that everyone's gone ape**** the past couple days.

Rolling the dice on this figure might be like dangling your dice on HT's chin, never know, you might like it. Everyone's blind once in a while...:monkey4

:monkey3

I think we all know they're crap pics and the figure cannot possibly end up looking like that sickly wax corpse in the new pics. But this is hopefully all in fun.

tumblr_lh7she1PxD1qg0j3t.gif

Now can someone explain to me autobot john?

Back